Tickets Arrived Today

Holy Man

Reaction score
Earlier than I can ever remember. They look nice and are in stacked format, rather than a sheet like in the past. A little easier to handle. Bryant Allen is the first player on the first exhibition ticket. They also had a nice picture of Trevor ready to go.

Let's bring on the season!

TIX?

How were you able to get tickets today with no mail?

TIX?

How did you get on the UPS delivery list? Sounds like a great idea, if available, esp here outstate.

My tickets showed up today, UPS, did'nt have to sign for them as they were in the front door waiting for me.

I received an email today from UPS saying mine were arriving tomorrow.

My tickets showed up today, UPS, did'nt have to sign for them as they were in the front door waiting for me.

Mine did too!

They are beautiful! I loved the new stacked format too. Much easier to tear them apart.

For those of you that didn't get yours yet, this is how they look:

http://plixi.com/p/50150925

TIX

Got mine today also....I can now officially forget about Gopher football.

I'll be using my Gopher football tickets, but most of the enjoyment will come from tailgating with friends before the games, not the games themselves....It's too bad.

I am going to my first football game at TCF stadium next weekend with my dad. I figure it will make me appreciative of the BB program.

Got mine too

But I wished we had a printed out schedule - only a home schedule was printed on a "look alike"
ticket on the end of the tickets for all games.

Top Bottom