Through the Eyes of a Former Gopher: Sean Hoffman on "Fits and Starts"

It wouldn't be a present-day article about the Gophers if a gratuitous shot at Brewster weren't included.

Also, Minnesota did not play New Mexico in week two. They played New Mexico State.

That brewster clown deserves EVERY shot he gets...and then a LOT more shots just for good measure. For going 0-8 in his first season, that brewster deserves every shot he gets. For having 6 coordinators and countless coaches...that brewster deserves to be scorned and lambasted. But, badger joel macturi is responsible fo bringing that brewster here. Throw him under the bus NOW!

; 0 )

The Kessel, 19 November 1942 - 31 January 1943

Great piece by Mr. Hoffman!

Go Gophers

Imthewalrus,
1. Good to hear from Sean. How greatly we enjoyed watching him play. A superb linebacker, and if my memory serves me correctly, was he not also a walk on?
2. Here is hoping Coach Kill will break us out of “The Kessel” Joel Maturi has led us into.

Imthewalrus,
1. Good to hear from Sean. How greatly we enjoyed watching him play. A superb linebacker, and if my memory serves me correctly, was he not also a walk on?
2. Here is hoping Coach Kill will break us out of “The Kessel” Joel Maturi has led us into.

Nope, Hoff was given a scholarship offer. Probably worked as hard as a walk-on though.

I really liked this blog, as someone who's never played football (other than flag) - I can't imagine the hours or basically, torture, that goes into it. And that hard work pays off. Another great read!

Top Bottom