Thomas Barber Commits To Gophers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stan

Reaction score
What a week!!! The Barber name lives on!!

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Has anyone seen Thomas play who can offer an opinion regarding the quality of football player the Gophers are getting?

Go Gophers!!

Go Gophers!!

Go Gophers!!

The dominos keep falling! #BrickByBrick

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Proud to announce my commitment to The University of Minnesota!
<a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/blessed?src=hash">#blessed</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/SkiUMah?src=hash">#SkiUMah</a> 〽️</p>— bubba (@thomas_barber44) <a href="https://twitter.com/thomas_barber44/status/576473492604002304">March 13, 2015</a></blockquote>

Go Gophers!!

I looked at Rivals to get more info on him but it doesn't even look like they've evaluated him yet. I don't know a lot about him so any info would be appreciated.

Was hoping some of the in-state guys would follow the lead of Coughlin and commit early glad to see Barber do that! No real inside information but I wouldn't be surprised if we see another couple of in-state kids commit in the next few weeks.

While it would be interesting to see what other programs offer the remaining in-state kids, I think we're better served having them commit now and trust the coaches evaluations. This is a far cry from how I felt 3 years ago.

<iframe src='//www.hudl.com/embed/athlete/2725717/highlights/204251376' width='640' height='360' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen></iframe>.

Great to have another Barber in the fold. Our future MLB next to CC.

In addition to getting 3 really good players from in-state to kick-off this class, we've also addressed 2 of the biggest needs: D-line and LB.

MBIII and Dominic both said Thomas was the best athlete in the Barber Family. Since no one has posted a rating I call him a 4 star MLB. Welcome Thomas. He gets off the block, fills the hole and takes on the back with purpose. This raises the next question, do MBIII or Dominic have sons?

MBIII and Dominic both said Thomas was the best athlete in the Barber Family. Since no one has posted a rating I call him a 4 star MLB. Welcome Thomas. He gets off the block, fills the hole and takes on the back with purpose. This raises the next question, do MBIII or Dominic have sons?

He's a pretty good hockey player too, very good athlete.

Take note, kids. Grab those offers early. It's going to fill up quick.

Hopefully these early, highly rated, commits will catch the eye of some big-time prospects outside of MN, and really launch this class into the stratosphere. Could end up being a special class.

I can't remember a better time to be Gopher football fan in my lifetime. A lot of fun watching this coaching staff work its magic.

I'll call him a 5* because I feel like it too.

Beat TCU, and the outstate recruitment will hit the stratosphere.

The realization that the Gopher's ascendancy is no fluke will turn heads!

Top Bottom