This year's team

Still beholden to Monson's recruiting

I too have been frustrated. While I don't disagree with your sentiments and some of the blame falls in the coach, primarily I still see this as a Monson team. Tubby was dealt a poor hand and is too classy to just dump it. But next year, that won't be the case. Just think, we have 3 Freshman and a Sophomore (who were not transfers from another program) who are competing admirably against seasoned B10 veterans. We haven't seen that in ages. Next year's class is another huge leap forward. I'm willing to withhold judgement.

What have you been smoking, Jamiche, the angry stick? Apparently you have little knowledge of the rest of the Big Ten. Of their losses, the only awful game, the only game on the road that the Gophers should have won, is the one at Northwestern. The rest were not just cupcakes, dude. The only loss at home that they probably should have won was against Purdue. That isn't really that bad of a loss, considering Purdue is the #2 BT team. Going into the season there was little hope for the Gophers to get 11 BT wins, much less the number that you apparently think they should have got. They could get to 10, which would be a tourney bid, which would break most reasonable people's expectations for this team before the year started.

I'm not angry about anything. I'm very happy that Tubby is here, though I don't get the sycophancy on the board. The team has improved and the program has improved. However, when I see the same lack of offensive structure and flow under Tubby that I saw for years under Monson, I scratch my head.

The losses on the road that I cited were not against cupcake teams, but they were clearly winnable. Especially in a league that is overrated.

As a season ticket holder I feel ripped off by the terrible scheduling. Many of the teams that come into Williams would lose to Hopkins. When I saw the preseason schedule this year it was the same old, same old and, besides taking advantage of the loyal fan base, it effectively meant that the gophers would need to go 11-7 in the B10 to get in. I don't think that two wins this week, without an additional win in the B10 tourney, gets it done. If that proves out, they have shot themselves in the proverbial foot and annoyed the paying customers.

Are two or three good preseason home games too much to ask for?

I'm not angry about anything. I'm very happy that Tubby is here, though I don't get the sycophancy on the board. The team has improved and the program has improved. However, when I see the same lack of offensive structure and flow under Tubby that I saw for years under Monson, I scratch my head.

The losses on the road that I cited were not against cupcake teams, but they were clearly winnable. Especially in a league that is overrated.

As a season ticket holder I feel ripped off by the terrible scheduling. Many of the teams that come into Williams would lose to Hopkins. When I saw the preseason schedule this year it was the same old, same old and, besides taking advantage of the loyal fan base, it effectively meant that the gophers would need to go 11-7 in the B10 to get in. I don't think that two wins this week, without an additional win in the B10 tourney, gets it done. If that proves out, they have shot themselves in the proverbial foot and annoyed the paying customers.

Are two or three good preseason home games too much to ask for?

First off, its hard to know exactly what Tubby's offense can do overall because a lot of these players are still Monson's recruits and the ones that aren't, are first-year D1 players. The fact that they look like a Monson team on the floor on offense is because a lot of them are Monson era players. If it still looks this way in a couple of years, then we'll have a problem. Until then, we're still adding new players to the mix and trying to overcome what was a severe talent deficit under Monson.

Second, do you really think that Tubby designed this schedule just so the season ticket holders would be happy with it?? This is a young team with a lot a of players who didn't have any D1 experience heading into this season. It's all about building for the future. And if we don't make the tournament, it won't be because "we shot ourselves in the foot." We've had plenty of chances to secure a spot in the NCAAs even with this schedule. If we don't get it done, it will simply mean we didn't come through in clutch situations, which is somewhat understandable considering the mix of players we have. If this continues into next year and year after that, we'll have a problem worth discussing. But if we don't make the NCAAs this year while taking everything into account, it won't signal some kid of major failure by either the coaching staff or the players.

This is all about the process. If it's taking too much time and patience for your taste, then I suggest spending a less time being annoyed and feeling ripped off by Tubby's program. Do we still have a ways to go?? Yes. But to expect everything to fall right into place in year two after the quagmire that Monson left us in doesn't help.

Some good points have been made. Yes, the we didn't have a tough schedule, but we beat the teams we were supposed to. To echo the points made by some others, I've always said that this team is young and inexperienced. Young and inexperienced teams struggle on the road in the big ten, especially on offense. This team has been much better at home. I fully expect them to polish off the last two games of the season and make the tourney.

As far as some of Jamiche's points, those five games were technically winnable, certainly. Every game is "winnable", in the sense that you "don't play the games on paper". But the Gophers were not favored in any game they've lost this year, to my knowledge. And I'd take exception to your argument that the big ten is down this year. Every year the big ten looks horrible during conference play, because all of the teams are conditioned to beat up on each other, and the refs generally look the other way. I think the big ten will get at least 6 teams in this year. There isn't a team that's capable of winning the NCAA championship, but this is also a conference that's 9 teams deep, in terms of solid basketball teams. Any one of the big ten teams could make a deep run. Once again, I don't expect the champ to come from the big ten this year, but I would be shocked if the big ten didn't have four teams in the sixteen.

3 to Sweet 16 would be smashing success

"I would be shocked if the big ten didn't have four teams in the sixteen."

I think the Big 10 is stronger than the last couple years because the middle & bottom is stronger (teams 3-9), and I agree with you that there's not a national-champion caliber team in the bunch. However, I'll consider it a success ("chalk", if you will) if the Big Ten gets 2 teams to the Sweet 16. Getting 3 to the Sweet 16 would be a smashing success, especially considering where some of the lower Big Ten teams are going to be seeded (7 to 11 range).

Excuses flowing like a flooded springtime river

Monson has been gone for years. Tubby is and has been in place.

Based on that logic, Nolen and Hoff need to complete their eligibility before Tubby is responsible for the results.

Long about this time in 2012 tubby is responsible.

Monson has been gone for years. Tubby is and has been in place.

Based on that logic, Nolen and Hoff need to complete their eligibility before Tubby is responsible for the results.

Long about this time in 2012 tubby is responsible.

Has not even been two years since Tubby was hired dude. It's not like he's been here for four or five years. And it's not about necessarily about having ALL of his own recruits, but when more than half of the team is comprised of players you didn't even bring in, yes, there is a little room for "wait and see" type thinking when it comes to Tubby, especially when the players on the squad teamed up to contribute to a 9 win season. That's not to say he's completely immune, but when discussing shortcomings of the team, you have to acknowledge the fact that more than half the players are guys he inherited, not brought in, so that is definitely a factor.

Has not even been two years since Tubby was hired dude. It's not like he's been here for four or five years. And it's not about necessarily about having ALL of his own recruits, but when more than half of the team is comprised of players you didn't even bring in, yes, there is a little room for "wait and see" type thinking when it comes to Tubby, especially when the players on the squad teamed up to contribute to a 9 win season. That's not to say he's completely immune, but when discussing shortcomings of the team, you have to acknowledge the fact that more than half the players are guys he inherited, not brought in, so that is definitely a factor.

Until a few weeks ago, most of the players were fine. At 16-1 / 4-1, the makeup of the team was not being challenged much.

Until a few weeks ago, most of the players were fine. At 16-1 / 4-1, the makeup of the team was not being challenged much.

They were playing well, when they're playing teams at their level or below with the occasional tough game. But when you play a stretch of road games against teams with equal or greater talent, you start to see holes in the squad that weren't evident prior to that stretch. The talent is still "fine" for being pretty good and making the tournament. That hasn't changed IMO. But if people are gonna be bitter about "just" making the tourney, then they need to wait for more talent to come in so we can truly compete for a Big Ten title and a real tournament run.

They were playing well, when they're playing teams at their level or below with the occasional tough game. But when you play a stretch of road games against teams with equal or greater talent, you start to see holes in the squad that weren't evident prior to that stretch. The talent is still "fine" for being pretty good and making the tournament. That hasn't changed IMO. But if people are gonna be bitter about "just" making the tourney, then they need to wait for more talent to come in so we can truly compete for a Big Ten title and a real tournament run.

It is more a question of "what is the offense trying to do"? Scoring points, notwihtstanding.

No flow, frustration showing in the players. Looks very, very similar to a few years ago under the previous coach.

There are teams without a bunch of stars, that are young, etc that play well and have a good run in the tourney.

It is more a question of "what is the offense trying to do"? Scoring points, notwihtstanding.

No flow, frustration showing in the players. Looks very, very similar to a few years ago under the previous coach.

There are teams without a bunch of stars, that are young, etc that play well and have a good run in the tourney.

Those teams usually have excellent guard play, something we don't have. They also have some type of upperclassmen floor leadership, which we have little of. They also can shoot the three, something we suddenly have lost ability to do.

If this team would just make their open shots, you would see the offense turn around for the better. I don't know why, I don't think anyone knows why, but this team just suddenly seems to struggle to make shots. They are getting looks and they can't hit them. I don't know what kind of coaching is going to fix that. Maybe Tubby can talk to Coach K, Roy Williams, etc. and ask them how they teach their guys to hit open shots, cause really, that's the problem. Players get frustrated and start to pass on open shots when they aren't hitting the shots they feel they should or normally do. This is where having a guy who can play a little one-on-one and get to the basket would help a LOT. Or a post guy you can count on to get a bucket down low when the offense is struggling. This team doesn't have that. So when they aren't hitting their shots, you will see struggling, and you will see frustration.

As talent rises, those better players will yield more consistent results on offense in the future.

Those teams usually have excellent guard play, something we don't have. They also have some type of upperclassmen floor leadership, which we have little of. They also can shoot the three, something we suddenly have lost ability to do.

If this team would just make their open shots, you would see the offense turn around for the better. I don't know why, I don't think anyone knows why, but this team just suddenly seems to struggle to make shots. They are getting looks and they can't hit them. I don't know what kind of coaching is going to fix that. Maybe Tubby can talk to Coach K, Roy Williams, etc. and ask them how they teach their guys to hit open shots, cause really, that's the problem. Players get frustrated and start to pass on open shots when they aren't hitting the shots they feel they should or normally do. This is where having a guy who can play a little one-on-one and get to the basket would help a LOT. Or a post guy you can count on to get a bucket down low when the offense is struggling. This team doesn't have that. So when they aren't hitting their shots, you will see struggling, and you will see frustration.

As talent rises, those better players will yield more consistent results on offense in the future.

That has happened to a number of past Gopher teams - look at Kevin Burleson, how many were in and out for the kid.

Nicely said, MRJ

... We all know the strengths and weaknesses of this team. We know we're strong on defense, not so much on offense. We also know we're 20-8 and 8-8 with two games to play. But to call this team the "worst offensive team in the nation" and say things like "this is the most disappointing team in almost 40 years" is laughable.
The three "realities" you cited are spot on.

Some of the posters here are relatively new and seem to have been seduced by our success during the pre-season. Some have been here for a while but seem to be perennially disappointed ... and one just likes to issue veiled complaints about Tubby due to his unrequited remorse over Dan Monson being fired.

But I think most here -- regardless of whether they've been here for a while or have recently climbed on board -- agree with your analysis of this team and where it's at.

Only slightly disappointed.

Yes I am disappointed somewhat because we have faded and are missing a chance to get into the tourney. More importantly though, I agree with the previous posters who find it crazy to be disgusted with this team or consider it the most disappointing in decades.

The three "realities" you cited are spot on.

Some of the posters here are relatively new and seem to have been seduced by our success during the pre-season. Some have been here for a while but seem to be perennially disappointed ... and one just likes to issue veiled complaints about Tubby due to his unrequited remorse over Dan Monson being fired.

But I think most here -- regardless of whether they've been here for a while or have recently climbed on board -- agree with your analysis of this team and where it's at.

One other reality is the hole play of the pc crowd here. Quite something to behold. And the thin skin of one who feels the need to preach to others on various subjects. No one is listening, however.

A year ahead of schedule

Well said, Snowman. Despite the frustrations of the last few weeks, this program is well ahead of schedule in Year 2 of Tubby's tenure. Really can't fathom how anyone can be so distraught over the current plight of the program, when all they have to do is look back 2 years (Old Spice Classic, Clemson, empty seats, anyone?) to see the depths that we sunk under the previous regime.

When Tubby was hired, I thought Year 3 would have the Gophers realistically competing for a NCAA bid (but not necessarily getting selected), with Year 4 being the year I'd expect a NCAA bid. In my opinion, Tubby (by a long shot) has the program well ahead of schedule. We're competing for a NCAA bid in Year 2, and Year 3 it's pretty obvious we'll expect (as we should) a NCAA Tournament appearance with the players we have returning and the ones being added to the mix.

The future is bright -- certainly even brighter if we can squeeze out a NCAA bid this season -- and I'm looking forward to watching it all unfold.

To carry on the comparison, a few years ago some would rationalize the recruiting results as all that could be expected given the "uneven playing field" of cold weather, geographic location, unfair recruiting practices, academic requirements, etc.

We've had two improved recruiting classes and those tired old excuses no longer are trotted out.

And a few years ago we would hear complaints over lack of effort. Now we hear complaints over lack of execution.

Is Tubby the end-all and be-all? Nope. But he's accomplished a lot in the time he's been here and the program has certainly made a substantial upward change in direction. Seems like those who gripe are either stuck in old patterns, have other agendas and/or got way beyond the curve based upon pre-season results.

I think this team exceeded expectations for the first 17 games or so. I thought it would lose to Louisville and maybe one more time in the non-conference (NDSU or Cornell). I also didn't think they would win at Wisconsin.

Since then, they've been about what I thought they would be at the beginning of the season. They're decent at home and not that great on the road. That's about what I figured. I expect that they will split the games this weekend and end up just short of the NCAA tournament. That's what I thought at the beginning of the season and that's what I still think now.

Tubby has done a very good job getting the Gophers back in the NCAA tournament picture. Perhaps the best thing about this team is that it really hasn't lost a bad game, other than at Northwester. I thought this team would have more violent swings, winning games it shouldn't, but losing games it shouldn't as well. That hasn't happened and that's a credit to Tubby.

I keep asking this question and I never get an answer. What is tubby's offensive philosophy. Where can a person do some research, so one can understand what he is trying to teach and compare it to what is being executed on the floor?

I keep asking this question and I never get an answer. What is tubby's offensive philosophy. Where can a person do some research, so one can understand what he is trying to teach and compare it to what is being executed on the floor?

monk, for $40 you can buy his video (or any other coach's system you want).

Tubby's System http://www.basketballcoach.com/cgi-...hs-Offensive-System_BD-02949.html?id=2Xyy37oU
Tubby's Kentucky 1-4 High Offense http://www.basketballcoach.com/cgi-...p/The-Kentucky-1-4-High-Offense_BD-01057.html
Flex Offense Variations http://www.basketballcoach.com/cgi-...ns-of-the-Kentucky-Flex-Offense_BD-02307.html

Cool thanks. When do we run the 1-4? I don't think I have seen it. I think I see us run the flex offense with sampson taking those elbow jumpers. I don't know if we switch so much as having the posts come out every rotation, it seems they switch with in the paint a lot. However when busch is in the game he seems to pop out, and reset. Does the flex rely on every one can shoot from the outside?

In addition not of those options discuss our consistent pick and roll offense I tend to see. Is that our we didn't get a shot in the first 20seconds offense?

To carry on the comparison, a few years ago some would rationalize the recruiting results as all that could be expected given the "uneven playing field" of cold weather, geographic location, unfair recruiting practices, academic requirements, etc.

We've had two improved recruiting classes and those tired old excuses no longer are trotted out.

And a few years ago we would hear complaints over lack of effort. Now we hear complaints over lack of execution.

Is Tubby the end-all and be-all? Nope. But he's accomplished a lot in the time he's been here and the program has certainly made a substantial upward change in direction. Seems like those who gripe are either stuck in old patterns, have other agendas and/or got way beyond the curve based upon pre-season results.

To carry the comparison further, being totally upfront about the two coaching situations, one would have to acknowledge the restrictions and all associated items from the Haskins regime. That would require honestly comparing the two situations, something the rah rah crowd will not trot out. Few on here can be that honest. Very few.

No doubt the recruiting classes are improved. Unfortunately, recruiting classes can only be judged after 4-5 years when the results can be analyzed. The rah rah crowd is reluctant to discuss results today, simply establishing a 4 year time frame for tubby to have the lads back in the tourney by some. Some excuses have even been "trotted" out. And we know about those dastardly ol excuses......

Those that "gripe" are perhaps taken the wrong way. Again, that would require honestly and admitting another point of view could be correct - there is a short supply of that here.

What would two wins this week do to (many of) the thoughts on the board? Just asking....

To carry the comparison further, being totally upfront about the two coaching situations, one would have to acknowledge the restrictions and all associated items from the Haskins regime. That would require honestly comparing the two situations, something the rah rah crowd will not trot out. Few on here can be that honest. Very few.

No doubt the recruiting classes are improved. Unfortunately, recruiting classes can only be judged after 4-5 years when the results can be analyzed. The rah rah crowd is reluctant to discuss results today, simply establishing a 4 year time frame for tubby to have the lads back in the tourney by some. Some excuses have even been "trotted" out. And we know about those dastardly ol excuses......

Those that "gripe" are perhaps taken the wrong way. Again, that would require honestly and admitting another point of view could be correct - there is a short supply of that here.

Okay, since you seem to want to defend the previous regime, Monson had been here multiple years and yes, he had weathered the NCAA violations until they ended. Then, his teams proceeded to still stink afterwards. In fact, the teams he inherited and coached during the probation years were often better than the team(s) he coached without probation. The one year he did manage to make the NCAAs, he followed up by going 16-15 the next season and had players transferring in and out like a revolving door while winning a whopping nine games in the final year of his regime, which was his eighth year on the job by the way. Since then, Tubby has won 40 games and counting in two years while the Monson regime won 25 games in his last two years under both Monson and Molinari.

Tubby also has the team on the NCAA bubble in his second year and has had records of 20-14 and 20-8 and counting. Meanwhile Monson in his first two years went 12-16 and 18-14, making the NIT once. And unfortunately, this represented the approximate peak of the program under his direction. Over the last four years of his tenure, Monson went 51-49, making the NCAAs once and the NIT once (Take out the 21-11 record he had in the NCAA year, and he went 30-38 over the final two-plus years)

Tubby in two years is already 40-21, most of which has come with the same recruits that Monson couldn't coach to more than 16 wins in 2005-2006 and then a 2-5 record before "resigning" his last season. So before you start bashing the "rah rah crowd", it might make sense to realize where this program actually was before Tubby got here.

So go ahead and pat yourselves on the back and tell yourselves you're right and all the Tubby supporters are just drinking the koolaid if it makes you feel better. If you don't like that folks are upbeat and optimistic about the direction of the program and realize that this is a process that is still in its infancy, then too bad. Personally, I kind of like having a team that has a chance to make the NCAAs in the second year of an entirely new coaching staff with a better recruiting class and more talent on the way in year three.

It's just too bad some think of themselves as being smarter than the rest of us just because they find the negative and then call it "the truth." :rolleyes:

People Like TT Have Been A Valuable Reminder 4 Me

TT and his or her ilk remind me that every fanbase has moron(s) in it.

Okay, since you seem to want to defend the previous regime, Monson had been here multiple years and yes, he had weathered the NCAA violations until they ended. Then, his teams proceeded to still stink afterwards. In fact, the teams he inherited and coached during the probation years were often better than the team(s) he coached without probation. The one year he did manage to make the NCAAs, he followed up by going 16-15 the next season and had players transferring in and out like a revolving door while winning a whopping nine games in the final year of his regime, which was his eighth year on the job by the way. Since then, Tubby has won 40 games and counting in two years while the Monson regime won 25 games in his last two years under both Monson and Molinari.

Tubby also has the team on the NCAA bubble in his second year and has had records of 20-14 and 20-8 and counting. Meanwhile Monson in his first two years went 12-16 and 18-14, making the NIT once. And unfortunately, this represented the approximate peak of the program under his direction. Over the last four years of his tenure, Monson went 51-49, making the NCAAs once and the NIT once (Take out the 21-11 record he had in the NCAA year, and he went 30-38 over the final two-plus years)

Tubby in two years is already 40-21, most of which has come with the same recruits that Monson couldn't coach to more than 16 wins in 2005-2006 and then a 2-5 record before "resigning" his last season. So before you start bashing the "rah rah crowd", it might make sense to realize where this program actually was before Tubby got here.

So go ahead and pat yourselves on the back and tell yourselves you're right and all the Tubby supporters are just drinking the koolaid if it makes you feel better. If you don't like that folks are upbeat and optimistic about the direction of the program and realize that this is a process that is still in its infancy, then too bad. Personally, I kind of like having a team that has a chance to make the NCAAs in the second year of an entirely new coaching staff with a better recruiting class and more talent on the way in year three.

It's just too bad some think of themselves as being smarter than the rest of us just because they find the negative and then call it "the truth." :rolleyes:

Contradictory buddy. But you know that. Cant admit it however. Or dont recognize it.

You cant take the truth. That is obvious.

Contradictory buddy. But you know that. Cant admit it however. Or dont recognize it.

You cant take the truth. That is obvious.

I said the approximate peak. Or did you miss that part? The peak was one NCAA tournament in eight years. ONE!!!! But you must have missed that part as well.

Talk about not being able to handle or recognize "the truth"!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

First off, I'm thrilled that Tubby is here. He's a hall of fame type coach that is an obvious upgrade from what was previously on the sideline and the future of the program looks extremely bright. I also often find that TT has a distorted view of what "the truth" actually is, and that s/he often cannot do what s/he accuses of others not being able to do: look at a situation objectively. That being said, I have to side with TT that trying to compare the Monson and Tubby regimes is going to be hugely difficult because of the situations that each inherited. Monson's first few years might've looked a bit different without freak injuries to Bauer and Bickerstaff, if Pryz hadn't thought that classwork was optional, if he hadn't lost any players from the scandal itself, etc. Also, I believe that the recruiting and scholarship restrictions had a cumulative effect on the program, because not only were we handicapped by the amount of visits and contacts that we could make, Monson had to try to recruit students while the scandal was still fresh in everyone's mind, and thus 5+ years into probation the would-be senior leaders of the program may have been different players, leading to better results after the probation ended. In my opinion to say that just because we were no longer on probation we should have had better teams is a bit short-sighted. By that time Monson had developed a reputation for having mediocre teams, dooming his recruiting efforts to failure. If he had had more success earlier because there hadn't been a scandal and the subsequent restrictions that might not have been the case. Could he have done a better job? Sure, I don't think anyone doubts that; but to try and compare Monson and Tubby as if they had an equal playing field is a fallacy.

First off, I'm thrilled that Tubby is here. He's a hall of fame type coach that is an obvious upgrade from what was previously on the sideline and the future of the program looks extremely bright. I also often find that TT has a distorted view of what "the truth" actually is, and that s/he often cannot do what s/he accuses of others not being able to do: look at a situation objectively. That being said, I have to side with TT that trying to compare the Monson and Tubby regimes is going to be hugely difficult because of the situations that each inherited. Monson's first few years might've looked a bit different without freak injuries to Bauer and Bickerstaff, if Pryz hadn't thought that classwork was optional, if he hadn't lost any players from the scandal itself, etc. Also, I believe that the recruiting and scholarship restrictions had a cumulative effect on the program, because not only were we handicapped by the amount of visits and contacts that we could make, Monson had to try to recruit students while the scandal was still fresh in everyone's mind, and thus 5+ years into probation the would-be senior leaders of the program may have been different players, leading to better results after the probation ended. In my opinion to say that just because we were no longer on probation we should have had better teams is a bit short-sighted. By that time Monson had developed a reputation for having mediocre teams, dooming his recruiting efforts to failure. If he had had more success earlier because there hadn't been a scandal and the subsequent restrictions that might not have been the case. Could he have done a better job? Sure, I don't think anyone doubts that; but to try and compare Monson and Tubby as if they had an equal playing field is a fallacy.

I think everybody realizes the difficult situation Monson was in with the program. My biggest problem with Monson was that after eight years, his program was clearly regressing, not getting better. He kept saying while he was here that once the program got off probation, things would improve. And under him, they never did. He had players transferring in and out like crazy the last few years, which is not the sign of a stable program.

My other problem with him was that it seemed like he didn't work very hard at his job. He even admitted as much in a newspaper article immediately after his resignation. This really irked me considering he was making a sizable salary and then magically realized afterward he didn't work hard enough to keep the program moving forward.

Other than that, I don't bear any particular ill-will towards Monson. I'm glad he is gone to LBSU. And it appears the direction of the program under Tubby is forward. If that turns out not to be the case, then I'll re-evaluate. But I see no evidence of that at this time.

I guess the biggest thing is a difference in perception. Yeah, Monson came into a difficult situation. But at the same time, so did Tubby. Agree that's its kind of comparing apples to oranges in terms of difficulty, but neither had an easy situation to deal with.

Tubby's regime has rebounded quicker, no doubt, and probably had a less difficult situation to deal with. Monson on the other hand had eight years to get things going and he never did. In fact, I shudder to think where we would be with him at the helm today. Fortunately, we'll never know.

Top Bottom