This will not attract 5⭐️ recruits 🤦🏻‍♂️

Yah-E

Bulieve
Reaction score
Who was in charge of recruit visit photo back drops should be fired immediately! Seriously! We ain’t a children’s theme park!

It’s like we’re hosting a 5-year old birthday party!? We Chucky Cheesing!

Attachments

• 44C8A048-20D0-4EDD-A883-310DD5591D74.jpeg
    44C8A048-20D0-4EDD-A883-310DD5591D74.jpeg
    496.7 KB · Views: 79

want to attract 5* recruits?

then the picture needs to include many, many, many images of dead presidents.

the only way a 5* recruit will ever consider MN is if the offer is accompanied by an NIL deal in the 6-figure range or higher.

shoot, even a high 4* recruit will be pricey.

that is the way the game is played now. you can choose to play, or you can choose to sit on the sidelines.

Who was in charge of recruit visit photo back drops should be fired immediately! Seriously! We ain’t a children’s theme park!

That's not what they usually use. What's the story with this picture? Where did you find it?

Maybe they were lonely?
That kid in the picture looks more like a middle schooler than a High Schooler

I wonder what the little plaque at the feet of that Gopher says?

Something tells me there's a story to this photo.

It's kind of like it's trying to be ironically funny, but not all the way. The plaque at the feet of the Gopher likely points the way.

First off chucky cheese is bad ass and I take offense to that. And secondly Minnesota has as good of a chance to get a 5 star in the nil era as i do with Tom Brady’s ex wife.

That's not what they usually use. What's the story with this picture? Where did you find it?
It was a tweet earlier today from one of our visiting recruits this past weekend! Can’t make this kind of crap up! 😆

Attachments

• 152593D0-1D54-4379-B57C-2C5D9180DAF2.jpeg
    152593D0-1D54-4379-B57C-2C5D9180DAF2.jpeg
    973.9 KB · Views: 34

It was a tweet earlier today from one of our visiting recruits this past weekend! Can’t make this kind of crap up! 😆

Sophomore OT from Wisconsin-
No ranking/stars yet. So we dodged a bullet, eh?
I know I’m gonna sleep better now.

Last edited:

Usually they just use a green screen which probably isn't super exciting either.

For the record… I like the home made style Goldy there.

It has character.

Top Bottom