This was so much fun!!!

ilovethebarn

Reaction score
Best game in the last 5 years. The Barn was truly rocking. Great time and great game. Way to go Gophers!!!

Best game in the last 5 years. The Barn was truly rocking. Great time and great game. Way to go Gophers!!!

I could not agree more - I think this was the best crowd I'd seen in as long as I can remember. The team, and the fans came fired up from the very beginning. This is why I fell in love with Gopher basketball and the Barn during the 1st game I ever attended!

Yes, what a great game. This was fun.

The idiot sportscaster on channel 5 kept going on about how brutal the Big Ten and low scores make the game hard to watch. Well watch the game tonight for tension and excitement and great college basketball, idiot!

Guess what?

It was a half court slug-fest and we came out on top. Who woulda thunk it? Our half court offense did the job tonight. Barely.

Great win. Let's take it to Michigan on Saturday and then enjoy watching all the other teams play on the first day of the Big Ten Tournament!!

Perhaps your sig is due for an update, GL?

Great suggestion! How do you like my new one? I had a few clearer ones of the scoreboard, but that smile on Tubby's face, shaking hands with Bo...is just Priceless!

Great suggestion! How do you like my new one? I had a few clearer ones of the scoreboard, but that smile on Tubby's face, shaking hands with Bo...is just Priceless!

Tickets: $35
Snacks: $13
Watching your team sweep their rivals for the first time since 1992... priceless.

I took 4 Tylenol PMs at halftime, as I need to get up early. I took 2 more right after the game. I'm still wired and nowhere near ready to fall asleep. Thanks, Westbrook and Co.

Top Bottom