This was hilarious

From the Barn

Reaction score
and folks, Westbrook does care about more than himself.
QXDJAMJNHGAUOHO.20100221032934.jpg

That was a great show of emotion by the guys in to that timeout. They were all genuinely happy for Allen and Cobbs.

We got great production out of our seniors tonight and we're playing with much more confidence and seem to be enjoying ourselves a bit more this week.

Hopefully we have a ton of confidence heading into Wednesday - anything can happen.

Go Gophers!!

Love it. The team has really come together and seems to be playing with more emotion and passion than they have all season. It's a lot of fun to watch and if we're going to make the NCAA tournament, this is the way it's going to be done. They definately haven't givin up, that's for sure. Hopefully they keep it up and beat Purdue.

Thank you for posting that - that was my favorite moment of the night. I got chills, seeing how excited all the players were for their teammates. Better late than never to find this kind of chemistry. I don't want to get my hopes up - but this was the team I expected these past 2 games.

Why didn't Bryant Allen shave his head?

Why didn't Bryant Allen shave his head?

Probably because it would take an unbelievable amount of time to grow it back. Maybe if he had been with the team longer and known Paul better he would have made the sacrifice, but it was probably just a little bit harder to get himself to do it compared to the other guys who already had short hair and were closer to Paul. Maybe he still will.

BFD. Let's cherish the last two wins and concentrate on the BoilerHosers coming up!

Doc

BFD. Let's cherish the last two wins and concentrate on the BoilerHosers coming up!

Admit it Doc, you have been wearing dreads since vacationing in Jamaica.

I was wondering about Blake.

His haircut was short but not shaved. Perhaps he uses his hair as a gyroscope to aid in his deadly aim from the 3 line and the team thought it best not to mess with the #1 3 point shooter in the country!

:)

Top Bottom