This suit!! This coach!! Elite.

Report is in...

Mrs. Billd notes it's a great suit. The only issue she sees is that he has "the very athletically-fit guy bicep bulge" that could be addressed by the suit being tailored for him. The bicep shows just a bit. BTW to Heather...most women find that attractive (look out!).

Her verdict is "off the rack" but looks great.

For the record, Mr. Billd does not have the bicep bulge issue. He has bulges elsewhere but will leave it at that.
That suit is 1000% per cent custom tailored. My guess is Hubert White as part of his contract.
You don't buy off the rack suits where the lines match (are symmetrical) everywhere to perfection

Report is in...

Mrs. Billd notes it's a great suit. The only issue she sees is that he has "the very athletically-fit guy bicep bulge" that could be addressed by the suit being tailored for him. The bicep shows just a bit. BTW to Heather...most women find that attractive (look out!).

Her verdict is "off the rack" but looks great.

For the record, Mr. Billd does not have the bicep bulge issue. He has bulges elsewhere but will leave it at that.

And some men!

That suit is 1000% per cent custom tailored. My guess is Hubert White as part of his contract.
You don't buy off the rack suits where the lines match (are symmetrical) everywhere to perfection
You sir have a tailor's eye. Mrs. Billd said the same.

Only answer then is that Coach likes to show his bicep bulge..."Oh Heather, I'm home..."

The Suit prior to losing to Bowling Green. PJ Fleck's worst week of being a head coach. Wonder if it started with the suit. Loved the "M" but the blue was not a good choice to go with maroon.

He probably burned that suit after the game.

PJ is always well-dressed, to say the least. Now his counterpart at Nebraska looks like he never graduated from college or shaved recently or both.

Did you know Frost threw the javelin in the Nebraska high school state track meet?!

A state record. They are so proud of that.
Did you also know Frost mother was an amazing athlete who just missed qualifying for the Olympics. She was also the wide receivers coach at Wood River, Neb. ( his Dad was the Head Coach —-keep all the pay in the family)

Top Bottom