This suit!! This coach!! Elite.

I don't think we'll see P.J. sporting a camo baseball cap anytime soon.

That looks to be a King Brothers suit to me. Schnazzy.

If I could afford it, and there was a black version, I might get one myself.

PJ is always well-dressed, to say the least. Now his counterpart at Nebraska looks like he never graduated from college or shaved recently or both.

Did you know Frost threw the javelin in the Nebraska high school state track meet?!

A state record. They are so proud of that.

I don't have anywhere to wear a suit to anymore. Unless someone gets married or dies I've got some suits gathering dust. I wore a maroon suit and gold hat/shoes/tie to the Ohio State game to get it out of my system. I'm interviewing for jobs now and did so today literally in my underwear.

Maybe I should call a press conference that I have to stand up for.

The Suit prior to losing to Bowling Green. PJ Fleck's worst week of being a head coach. Wonder if it started with the suit. Loved the "M" but the blue was not a good choice to go with maroon.

Wonder what the liner design looks like...

Mrs. Billd is a costume designer. Have to get her critique. She does appreciate a well-fitted suit. Stay tuned...

Coach Fleck is probably the best dressed coach in the Big Ten...who comes anywhere near...? Franklin?

Report is in...

Mrs. Billd notes it's a great suit. The only issue she sees is that he has "the very athletically-fit guy bicep bulge" that could be addressed by the suit being tailored for him. The bicep shows just a bit. BTW to Heather...most women find that attractive (look out!).

Her verdict is "off the rack" but looks great.

For the record, Mr. Billd does not have the bicep bulge issue. He has bulges elsewhere but will leave it at that.

Report is in...

Mrs. Billd notes it's a great suit. The only issue she sees is that he has "the very athletically-fit guy bicep bulge" that could be addressed by the suit being tailored for him. The bicep shows just a bit. BTW to Heather...most women find that attractive (look out!).

Her verdict is "off the rack" but looks great.

For the record, Mr. Billd does not have the bicep bulge issue. He has bulges elsewhere but will leave it at that.
Quality scout work right there.

Top Bottom