This stat about Leidner pretty much sums it up!

People gotta stop bagging on Leidner. He stayed while Nelson and Shortell left. It's not his fault. The guy's got more courage and mental toughness than most on this board. He busts his ass and loves Minnesota. If he wasn't there we would suck worse.

I appreciate you hedging your bet on the word "their" by using each form of it once in your second sentence. (FYI, third time was the charm).

LOLs great catch(es). That was hilarious.

People gotta stop bagging on Leidner. He stayed while Nelson and Shortell left. It's not his fault. The guy's got more courage and mental toughness than most on this board. He busts his ass and loves Minnesota. If he wasn't there we would suck worse.

No one is criticizing his character, only his play. Don't confuse the two.

Can't the passing game be last w/o it being all on Leidner? This whole conversation is getting old.

Can't you just admit our QB is a big part of the passing game ranked dead last in yards per game? This same QB is also supported by a solid running game and one of the best TEs in the country...and still struggles mightily to pass.

For Christ's sake - the guy with the self-proclaimed yips who earlier this year got beat out by a guy who played safety last year looked 10X better than our guy last week. He did what you're supposed to do against a team loading the box vs an effective run game; make them pay.

There's no way the WIS receiving corps is any better than ours.

oh Mitcheroo.

you struggle at times with the simplest throw but your hand offs are always clean...until last Sat. Oh well, the guy who makes millions has tapped you to be the qb and no amount of griping is going to change it. I admit i do not expect Lides to pack his bags if he is benched in Spring.

All the talking heads saying it's a lock that Braxton Miller transfers, even going to say that he'd
be a great fit for Oregon. If they reach out to him, but they have some top notch QB recruits, so
why not join his former center Brian Bobek and transfer here for a year? LETS GO!

Top Bottom