This roster is not bad IF.......

You were not much of a Henley fan as I recall...or am I thinking of someone else?

We don't have a proven 3 on the roster. We have several guys who might become that this year. I think the odds are on our side that one of Betts, Carrington, JOJ, Christie or Ihnen fills that spot nicely
Exactly! Betts and Christie would be dominators as freshmen. No one is proven until they are proven then they are gone.

You were not much of a Henley fan as I recall...or am I thinking of someone else?

We don't have a proven 3 on the roster. We have several guys who might become that this year. I think the odds are on our side that one of Betts, Carrington, JOJ, Christie or Ihnen fills that spot nicely
Christie is the wild card for me. We recruited him as a 6’3” 160 pound combo guard that can play point for us. So now can assume he is quick and can play defense and is a superb 3 point shooter plus an excellent ball handler. He is now 6’7” coordinated and quick. He can play the 1,2, or 3 as needed. He should be magic.

Now with everything CBJ has added Hawkins will have better play makers which equal less turnovers as long as the cheerleaders have different color uniforms. 🤣

The starter at 3 (by the time we enter conference games) is Betts. I think the main reason for Battle’s drop off and panicked/desperate play was he was up against Betts in practice. Betts is a great defensive/harasser player and tore up Battle’s confidence. Plus he can shoot the lights out.
Betts should be first team all freshman no doubt. 10 and 5 should be his floor

Top Bottom