The Sports Huddle Summery . . .

DL65

Reaction score
I don't know what happened. I just transcribed a lengthy report (24 sections/items); however, when I went to post the thread it was lost. I had logged on but I was notified i was not logged on when I hit the submit thread button. This happened once before when I conducted the Annual GopherHole Survey. I wish I knew what caused the malfunction. Spent more than 1 1/2 hours writing the summary. Sorry!

Go Gophers!!

I would be happy to read a piecemeal summary. :eek:

DL65 (and anyone else),

If you are going to post something which takes longer than 10 minutes to compose, create / edit it in Microsoft Word (of whatever editor you like) first, save it, then copy / paste to this forum. Sorry for preaching to the choir.

I will post the podcast when it is available. By listening to it you realize what a tough job Dave Mona has in keeping track of Sid.

Heard some of it while painting in the garage:

Kill was not overly pleased with the offensive line play. He pointed out the Campion and Epping played well, but the line did not play as cohesively as he wanted.

Kill stated that Q needs to hit the open receiver. He stated nothing more about it, no excuses, etc. Was pleased that the receivers got open behind the D.

Kill was not too impressed with the corner play either. Said something about Stooooood playing in only about his 5th or 6th game at corner.

Rallis and Cooper were on as well. Coop introduced himself, told the crowd (they were at the fair) what his major was, etc. As soon as he was done, Sid said "Why don't you introduce yourself?" Classic Sid.

I'll see if I can recall any more. I ain't no DL65, that's for sure.

Top Bottom