-The ***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. Nebraska (GAME THREAD)-

That kick reminded me of that one that Wettstein boomed over the upright from 50+ yards out at Wisconsin, except they called that one a miss.
Thought the same thing. The replay showed it passed inbetween the uprights the ball was below the top of the upright. W's was well over the top of the pole and not clearly inside the uprights.

Can we *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#ing stop running out of shotgun on third and short

Now we need to get a stop otherwise it's going to be a long day. The offense cannot go three and out if we want a chance to win.

These 3 & Outs... and we have the wind this quarter...
snoop.png

Only hope we have is that the crowd settles down, they go a little more conservative on Offense & maybe we can catch them snoozing & make it a game with a stop here...

I feel a 8 play-70 yard TD drive here from Nebraska.

Just make it to 3rd Down... just make it to 3rd Down...

I can't wait for Rallis to graduate. He can not tackle.

From now on, in big road games let's just tell them to make the scoreboard 10-0 in favor of the home team and then have the opening kickoff. Maybe it will help us.

Even Wisconsin couldn't run effectively against Nebraska... they were dominating them in the air...

This could get extremely ugly for us... Offense has to score here...

The wind cannot be blown that hard on the field after watching the first quarter.

Purdue game: come out passing and score 44

Every other game: come out running and score 13

I think I might be on to something?

That's right... open the playbook up... because running straight at them wasn't exactly working...

The Gopher OL is no match for the Cornhusker DL. Don't even try to run between the tackles on short yardage.

Nebraska's defending very well... there is less then a yard of space whenever our WR's are catching the ball...

Can we just stick to passing? Please? Since it's working???

Our passing game is waaaaaaay more effective then running. Nelson is putting the ball in nice spots but our WR's just have to hold onto the ball. Hopefully NE is a little settled down right now & isn't too aggressive...

Top Bottom