The Huff Brothers

I love that they are on campus already and participating in spring ball. They committed so early so there wasn't as much focus on their recruitment, but these guys are ballers.

They remind me of those under the radar instate guys that Wisconsin always seems to get that in a few years are doing quite well.

It would be great for one of these two to shine in the spring game just because I feel this recruiting class is full of good players and it would be nice to see one of the three freshman early enrollees make some stand out plays.

PS... I love their socks too!

Wow. Just watched Julians film. That kid is a Mack truck. Solid LB.
He is already a pretty good form tackler and the way he keeps running through people is quite entertaining. feel sorry for the kids that he steamrolled, they all look shaken up after. Think he could crack the two deeps by the end of the season.

Wow. Just watched Julians film. That kid is a Mack truck. Solid LB.
He is already a pretty good form tackler and the way he keeps running through people is quite entertaining. feel sorry for the kids that he steamrolled, they all look shaken up after. Think he could crack the two deeps by the end of the season.

You're not kidding. He definitely does not hit like a high schooler. Julian doesn't seem too gentile either.

I'm excited to see both of these kids play.

You're not kidding. He definitely does not hit like a high schooler. Julian doesn't seem too gentile either.

Personally, I think it would be great if JK and staff recruited more kids from the tribe. :cool02:

Hope they turn out great but I'm lukewarm here. both are undersized and both also seem to be well put together already meaning they don't have a lot of room to grow.

Hope they turn out great but I'm lukewarm here. both are undersized and both also seem to be well put together already meaning they don't have a lot of room to grow.

Someone could have said the exact same thing about Steve Richardson. That obviously doesn't prove they are going to be good, but I like what I see.

Someone could have said the exact same thing about Steve Richardson. That obviously doesn't prove they are going to be good, but I like what I see.

Yea but pretty much everyone could see he had the quickness and strength to succeed and was a carbon copy of Roland Johnson. I'm not a big fan of undersized LBs unless they're the 6' 240lb types

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

What!

Minnestoa, how can someone be "too gentile?" That is like saying someone is too white. I believe you meant Gentle. Sorry I could not resist. .

Had to be word play from Stoa. No one is that dumb. I thought is was funny!

Minnestoa, how can someone be "too gentile?" That is like saying someone is too white. I believe you meant Gentle. Sorry I could not resist. .

Fortunately, that mistake was addressed 3 weeks ago in post #8.

Well done on the correction. Lmao...:drink::drink::drink:

Top Bottom