The Gophers are improving

Remember a day ago when you said you never played the race card? LOL
It's not the race card. It's the fact card.
Remember a day ago when you told me lawyers don't deal in facts?

It's not the race card. It's the fact card.
Remember a day ago when you told me lawyers don't deal in facts?
It's not, it's the race card. But I'm glad to see you're still the same coward.

Nope, I never said that. Go find it dumb dumb.

It's not, it's the race card. But I'm glad to see you're still the same coward.

Nope, I never said that. Go find it dumb dumb.
That's your label for truth. I'm sad to see you cannot handle the truth.

That's your label for truth. I'm sad to see you cannot handle the truth.
LOL. This couldn't have even made sense in your head.

Remember when you thought we should copy the Twins in 1984 err 1986 and we all laughed at you? That take made more sense than what you're trying to do here. You're just putting words together to run and hide from your own opinion.

I get it, it's bad. But you should be a man and just own it. You play the race card. You play it all the time.

Water is free and it's the best for you. That's my kool-aid.
If this is coming from the brain of someone who is only drinking water, you might as well switch to whiskey because it's a wrap.

Remember when you thought we should copy the Twins in 1984 err 1986 and we all laughed at you? That take made more sense than what you're trying to do here. You're just putting words together to run and hide from your own opinion.

I get it, it's bad. But you should be a man and just own it. You play the race card. You play it all the time.
You're attempting to rationalize with a hateful, bigoted person, Bob. At some point it's on you for trying to engage.

LOL, you must suck as a lawyer.

LOL, you must suck as a lawyer.
So do you remember that? When you advocated for us to give the Gopher basketball team time just like a team that canned their coach? Remember how stupid that was?

As far as me being a lawyer, it's hard to say. You don't really even understand what we do, so I don't think you would know. You think lawyers walk around and hold all of their opinions under all circumstances to the evidentiary standards. I'm not kidding you, that is like cartoon-level stupid. It's dumber than your Twins take and that was the dumbest thing anyone has posted here in a long time. Whether or not I'm a good lawyer, it's hard to tell.

It could be. I thought Whalen was the wrong hire and the first couple years were just awful. This year the women are improving with a great recruiting class.

Johnson has had two solid recruiting classes so if Whalen gets time, I tip the hat to Johnson to get the time.

I know that pisses off a lot of people who cannot handle watching the present team. Perhaps look back to the 1984 Minnesota Twins with a bunch of rookies getting pounded and a young, unproven Manager learning how to manage. Then project to 1987 with those kids winning the World Series with that same coach. Johnson gets 2 more years (minimum) to show the improvement. If he cannot do that, then he's gone. You may be living in a catatonic state after suffering a stroke by that time, but that's the nature of where we are at.
LOL

So do you remember that? When you advocated for us to give the Gopher basketball team time just like a team that canned their coach? Remember how stupid that was?

As far as me being a lawyer, it's hard to say. You don't really even understand what we do, so I don't think you would know. You think lawyers walk around and hold all of their opinions under all circumstances to the evidentiary standards. I'm not kidding you, that is like cartoon-level stupid. It's dumber than your Twins take and that was the dumbest thing anyone has posted here in a long time. Whether or not I'm a good lawyer, it's hard to tell.
You keep digging a hole.

Top Bottom