The Gophers are improving

If losing to the second worst team in the conference at home is improving it really hits home how bad of a place the program is in
Or it shows s level of consistency not yet seen this season against P6 teams,as they did thus after los to WI on their floor while ranked #14, a team we’ve beaten once at the Kohl center (2019) since 2010.

When we start to chalk up some wins make sure you cover that angle aldd sad o, champ.

Or it shows s level of consistency not yet seen this season against P6 teams,as they did thus after los to WI on their floor while ranked #14, a team we’ve beaten once at the Kohl center (2019) since 2010.

When we start to chalk up some wins make sure you cover that angle aldd sad o, champ.
That’s exactly the point I was making.
In losing to the second worst team in the conference at home we played the best we have played. Thanks for re-enforcing the point

Wisconsin and Nebraska play the same methodical slow down ball.

Once we play the up and down athletic teams, we will be bludgeoned.

If losing to the second worst team in the conference at home is improving it really hits home how bad of a place the program is in
they are competing for back to back last place finishes in the big 10.

That is f------g pathetic.
^^^^^ Two guys who are focused on one tree and cannot see the forest.

JOJ gets his 1st assist on the Samuels tre.
Samuels with a solid game.
Team with low turnovers today.
All the freshmen contribute, showing us their progress. (I grant that Carrington didn't have a great presence today.)
Better ball movement on offense.
Overall the best game the kids have played so far.

The toddlers are growing up. So much to look forward to in the near future.

Some guy and KPToiletPaper, you two need to go to a different vantage point and stop staring at just one tree.

All the freshmen contribute, showing us their progress. (I grant that Carrington didn't have a great presence today.)

Some guy and KPToiletPaper, you two need to go to a different vantage point and stop staring at just one tree.
I don’t disagree with what you said.
This is the best we have played today.

Our best lost to the 13th best team in the conference

well, ya.......the freshman are improving.

As are all freshman in this league. All teams have them.

I don’t disagree with what you said.
This is the best we have played today.

Our best lost to the 13th best team in the conference
Focus on the progress young one. Stop caring about the position in the league. This season is all about development. If you cannot grasp this, you're going to need a tanker full of pepto bismol to alleviate stomach problems.

Focus on the progress young one. Stop caring about the position in the league. This season is all about development. If you cannot grasp this, you're going to need a tanker full of pepto bismol to alleviate stomach problems.
Nah, I will be fine.
I’ve gone from being an every game watcher to probably about half the games.
I’ve gone from going to 8-10 games a year to zero so far. I might get to two.

That’s how I keep down my vomit.
Hopefully we are pinching Pennies so we have the money to make the move after year 3 instead of waiting for year 4.

Sure, but our kids are getting valuable minutes playing against grown men. It's fun to watch them progress if you ever get rid of your myopic goggles.
Thanks as I never had a clue on that.

That’s exactly the point I was making.
In losing to the second worst team in the conference at home we played the best we have played. Thanks for re-enforcing the point
After doing the same at Wisconsin- that’s my point- which you either didn’t read or failed to recognize

Only one of the freshman scored double digits. 59/79 points (74%) were scored by Juniors/Seniors. Can we please cool it with the "our little toddlers were going against grown men" talk?

Absolutely playing better. Unfortunately there was a few too many defensive lapses towards the end of the game. The easy putbacks at the near the end of regulation and in OT were backbreakers. Can't let that happen. Then there was the little pipsqueak ref who was in the bag for Nebraska. Trying to recall if he called more than one or two against Nebraska all game.

I know we are on different sides of this so I promise im not trying to argue the point with you anymore (we’ll both just see how this goes) but why would you care about any improvement from Samuels?

He would certainly be a tree and not part of the forest.

I agree Nebraska not good, but they might have upgraded fourth or fifth worst. Think today puts them at 2-2 and they have the nice road win at Creighton as well. Morale of the story let one get away today, it was a winnable game and we came up short in the clutch, made some bad choices and to many turn overs
Tony deleted the tweet lol
Tony's an idiot

I agree Nebraska not good, but they might have upgraded fourth or fifth worst. Think today puts them at 2-2 and they have the nice road win at Creighton as well. Morale of the story let one get away today, it was a winnable game and we came up short in the clutch, made some bad choices and to many turn overs

Tony's an idiot
Conference is really good and deep.
I’m not sure the top are all top 15 type teams but everyone except the gophers is probably top 100

People keep saying it’s almost impossible to go 0-X in the conference. But most of the data comes from a time when there were seasons with 3-4 bad teams in the conference. This year there is only 1 maybe 2

I know we are on different sides of this so I promise im not trying to argue the point with you anymore (we’ll both just see how this goes) but why would you care about any improvement from Samuels?

He would certainly be a tree and not part of the forest.
Simple. He's on this team and I want everyone to improve.

We should be competing for a tournament birth this year...

Tony's an idiot
Little Harsh at Tony

Top Bottom