The Dan Patrick Show

Most of what you said there is a false summary of what I have said.

I SAID listen to/read what TUBBY SAYS IN QUOTES and believe him.

If Tubby were going to coach School XYZ, there would be nothing about it in the public.

Case in point, 2006. Minnesota was a strong possibility from December 2006 on. No one - NO ONE - heard a peep until March 22, 2007 when he flew up to Minnesota with Maturi.

Tubby's quotes from a few weeks ago don't really distinguish new Oregon rumors. Again, I don't think he is leaving, just don't think there is solid evidence either way to be so certain.

I'm probably being a little harsh but not trying to sound like an internet tough guy. I'm as sick of the rumors as you are, but it seems like you are just pouring fuel on the fire. I'm now guilty of the same thing. Sorry for the personal attack. I'm just sick of the rumors, carry on.

I'd hope to hear a response from Tubby on this:

"Everyone knows that Tubby Smith wants out of Minnesota."
While a lot of rumors are not surprising, this kind of a statement is concerning and irresponsible on Davis' part - even if true.

I can't wait til Oregon hires someone else and all of these idiots stfu. Then we can wait another year until it starts over and they look like fools again.

Top Bottom