The Big 10 made a huge mistake, change my mind...

I did not know those stats on governors relative to HS football!

Yeah, crazy. All politics. Maryland only republican governor not playing and he is very moderate.

Last edited:

I’m not trained in this area so certainly could be missing something, but the data just fits this story so very well it basically tells the story. So once I saw the blurb on the T-Cells being present for 50% of Americans, it made all the sense in the world when paired with the data.

Its possible that some people that got infected with a different coronavirus have some protection, but I would not bank on it.

Its possible that some people that got infected with a different coronavirus have some protection, but I would not bank on it.
I’m really interested to see if Sunday and Monday’s new cases in the US drop as low as 25k - 27k... I feel like that would match my interpretations!

I’m really interested to see if Sunday and Monday’s new cases in the US drop as low as 25k - 27k... I feel like that would match my interpretations!

Attachments

• 0FFE0B3E-1581-4DB4-8818-9E6EB89FBFC4.png
    0FFE0B3E-1581-4DB4-8818-9E6EB89FBFC4.png
    464.3 KB · Views: 11

Sweden’s GDP is down, likely mainly because of decreased exports, I haven’t looked closely. A global slowdown impacts everyone regardless.

but the US has destroyed so many small businesses with the lockdowns. I would imagine Sweden doesn’t have nearly the same level of damage.
They do. They have even said they have made a mistake in the way they went about the virus.

Sweden is also a social democracy that takes care of its citizens. People can afford to not work because the government fills the gap.

So, you're saying the more tests that are given, there will be a greater number for positive results? You sound like POTUS.
If a reduced number of cases came from a reduced number of tests, that wouldn’t necessarily imply that the cases really were down.

They do. They have even said they have made a mistake in the way they went about the virus.

Sweden is also a social democracy that takes care of its citizens. People can afford to not work because the government fills the gap.
Well, they made a mistake in not protecting vulnerable pops, but I doubt they are unsatisfied with their overall approach.
Not much difference between us and them.

The NFL is playing football. Along with the SEC, ACC and B12.

High school’s are allowing football practice for 20 hours per week in Minnesota. North Dakota, Iowa and 20+ other states are playing high school football. We’re playing high school soccer in Minnesota. And the Gopher football team will continue to practice 20+ hours per week with 100+ student athletes for 3 months, but won’t be able to play games on Saturday’s against other B1G teams that are all practicing 20+ hours per week.

Either you believe that none of the activities above should be taking place, or the answer to the OP is fairly obvious.

NFL is professionals.

Foolish 3 haven’t started their seasons and already warts are appearing.

Practice is not games, you’re not cross-contaminated across teams.

Don’t bother with cultists.

The NFL is playing football. Along with the SEC, ACC and B12.

High school’s are allowing football practice for 20 hours per week in Minnesota. North Dakota, Iowa and 20+ other states are playing high school football. We’re playing high school soccer in Minnesota. And the Gopher football team will continue to practice 20+ hours per week with 100+ student athletes for 3 months, but won’t be able to play games on Saturday’s against other B1G teams that are all practicing 20+ hours per week.

Either you believe that none of the activities above should be taking place, or the answer to the OP is fairly obvious.
Don't ask such difficult questions.

I think we were at 32k yesterday and tracking for even less today...

Top Bottom