TexasAggie11

DeltaHog

Reaction score
Nice win today.

You rooting against Texas tonight? Ha
If so, you might be the only other on the board.

I'm rooting for another SEC bowl win and against evil.

Woo pig sooie.

I think it is great that GH is a clearing house for SEC fans!

Hey Delta, long time no see. What costume did you wear for Halloween this year? I still laugh every time I think about that neck brace and road rash you sported a couple years ago ;-)

I think it is great that GH is a clearing house for SEC fans!

Hey Delta, long time no see. What costume did you wear for Halloween this year? I still laugh every time I think about that neck brace and road rash you sported a couple years ago ;-)

No costume. Was going as Bret but couldn't find a XXXXXXL windbreaker.

Bert finally got over that 4 win hump this year.

No costume. Was going as Bret but couldn't find a XXXXXXL windbreaker.

I'd chime in, but that would be pot meeting kettle...

Good to see you still maintain your sense of humor. I still like Arkansas. Had a fellow Razorback fan join our group for the OSU game. Good time.

Is it possible for me to cheer for the Razorbacks, but against the coach? Maybe I should be cheering for the Razorbacks to win next years National title. That sure would make Badger fans happy...

Maybe you should be cheering for the Gophers to win next years National title.

Congrats Delta Hog on the win. I mentioned a few weeks back that I've become an Arkansas fan because I like the old-school offense. Boy, does Ragnow look good for a true freshman. Along with playing well, he just acts like he belongs out there. Obviously, I really wish he had committed here. Your QB is a solid game manager, which is all we need from Leidner next year.

Top Bottom