Ten Gophers football players indefinately suspended

Cripes

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Oy. It appears the football team has over taken the basketball team in off-field issues. Good luck winning the Bowl game now.

Not to rush to judgement but WTF!

It's too early for this to be academic issues, isn't it?

Washington St -7/Over 60 parlay. Easy $$$.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Officially DONE with this program.

Lost all our good and only DBs and we should seriously just **** can the bowl game trip.
It'll be 55-6

Sh*t. I hope this isn't serious, that's half of our future.

Deciding which game to watch during the 2nd half is easier now. Look on the bright side.

Good chance I'll look for something to occupy me on 27th of December starting around 6:00 ..

Really wishing I wouldn't have checked in on GH tonight. WTF?

Does this part of the statement mean academics....
The statement says: “Due to privacy restrictions relating to student <b>educational data, </b>there is nothing further the University can share.”

From what I have heard I personally would suspend them the bowl game and then bring them back next year. Don't want to say what I have heard in case I'm wrong but I have heard it is not a legal issue.

We should have a huge recruiting class this cycle like never before..

Really wishing I wouldn't have checked in on GH tonight. WTF?

Does this part of the statement mean academics....
The statement says: “Due to privacy restrictions relating to student <b>educational data, </b>there is nothing further the University can share.”

Does not necessarily mean academics. Universities technically aren't supposed to comment on much in terms of the lives of enrolled students

Undisciplined on the field, continued crap off the field. If Claeys doesn't have his signed extension in hand already might he have something to worry about?

Good chance I'll look for something to occupy me on 27th of December starting around 6:00 ..

We were having a bunch of people over to eat, drink and watch the game. Guess we'll skip the last part.

All that said, gonna hope it's not something major and/or only preliminary. But until then...Dammit.

Makes it easy to decide between watching Gopher basketball or the bowl game that night

We should have a huge recruiting class this cycle like never before..

More players will help our ranking in the B1G. At least that will make some happy.

Undisciplined on the field, continued crap off the field. If Claeys doesn't have his signed extension in hand already might he have something to worry about?

And PJ is still available.

They must have raided Claeys' secret bon bon stash. Obviously the players do not respect or fear him. He is not a HC.
P J Fleck is still out there.

More players will help our ranking in the B1G. At least that will make some happy.

Hopefully not serious and they return next year

"indefinitely" is a pretty vague term...

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom