TCU Roll Call!

Thinking about last minute trip to see the Gophers play TCU, never been on a road trip to a game. Thinking about taking in the Gopher festivities Friday night and tailgate Saturday. Would like to stay on that end of town closest to campus. Any Ideas? Thanks

Thinking about last minute trip to see the Gophers play TCU, never been on a road trip to a game. Thinking about taking in the Gopher festivities Friday night and tailgate Saturday. Would like to stay on that end of town closest to campus. Any Ideas? Thanks
Go over to thefroghorn.com and check out their threads for visitors. Some great info there for hotels by location, restaurants, and tailgates.

I'll be there at the Friday night social and for the game!

I'm flying down to attend with my brother. I went to the U, he went to TCU. We're calling it the Jim Wacker Classic. Can't wait! Ski-U-Mah!!

I'm sitting on the same plane as you right now! Omg omg omg omg

Our group of 4 is here and ready to go, will be at the Sota Social tonight as well as the tailgate and game tomorrow.

Welcome to Texas, y'all! Hope you enjoy your visit to the State, Fort Worth and TCU!

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Is the marching band (pep band) still going? According to the schedule on their website, it was listed as "possible trip" to TCU.

A VERY small subset of the marching band is here.

Attachments

• image-2404930199.jpg
    image-2404930199.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 26

Top Bottom