TCF vs Target Field

Who said this was about me? If you want to really know, it takes me seriously ten minutes to WALK to the metrodome from my place. I am NOT outside of your Holy Seven County metropolitan area.

I also am NOT in favor of the retractable roof. I just dont like when people say that out-state Minnesotans have no point in suggesting that it might be a good idea to have one.

Yes I have been to Milwaukee's stadium. Its nothing life changing, but its also not bad. And growing up in Chicago, it was very nice to go up there to see the Twins at one game under the roof during a rainstorm. If there was no roof we would have had to drive all the way back. This is why I can see those outstater's opinion is not without merit.

Why are we different from Detroit, Chicago, Kansas City, St. Louis, Colorado? Ill tell you: All of them get cold, but it is way, way colder in Mpls in April and September/October. Colorado is the only one which comes close but only because of their unpredictable storms.
Despite this I still think a roof is not the best idea.

since out-state minnesota is not paying for any of the construction of target field their ability to whine and desire to "have a voice about how it is built" gets to the point of annoyance for those of us in the metro who are.

my response to them is: "feel free to come watch games there if you want, but shut up already and don't tell us how to build the GD thing!"

All over a choice of which new stadium is better? Does that use of tool, make me wrong? You can point out the discharge has had no effect, you can say its linked to both the light rail, and the Big Lake Line. Its close to the entertainment district. But you resorted to calling me a tool.

Let me make it very clear, I am more comfortable on campus. Lets leave it at that

You are verging on Loonism there Husker...

During a game night there will be nothing to worry about at either stadium. At 3 in the morning you stand just as good a chance getting mugged across the street from TCF as you do from Target field.

If you are that worried, please stay in your outstate home and watch on tv and let us poor saps who live in the metro reap the benefits.... Good god you would think downtown Minneapolis is the ghetto to anyone who lives outside Hennepin or ramsey county.....

You are verging on Loonism there Husker...

During a game night there will be nothing to worry about at either stadium. At 3 in the morning you stand just as good a chance getting mugged across the street from TCF as you do from Target field.

If you are that worried, please stay in your outstate home and watch on tv and let us poor saps who live in the metro reap the benefits.... Good god you would think downtown Minneapolis is the ghetto to anyone who lives outside Hennepin or ramsey county.....

couldn't have said it better. this out-state (read people who refer to minneapolis/st. paul as "the cities" or say "we are going to head down to "the cities" this weekend") and sometimes ex-urban attitude that some have regarding downtown urban centers as a "war zone" is beyond rediculous.

frankly, i would be more worried about hanging out in a place like wright or carver county at night considering all of the conceal-carry gun nuts that probably live out that way who can't wait to get a round off at someone screaming "well he was on my property.....i got my rights". ;)

Target will be awesome in the rain! Waiting at the bar for the game to restart. All those fans from out state guaranteed a game no matter the weather...wondering why a retractable roof wasn't put on and the analysis showing the revenue lost over 10 years or so would have paid for the roof...the absence of a real designated hitter...

If you have ever sat in Miller Park on a hot humid night, you'll understand why no roof is better than a roof--they ruin the feel and experience that an outdoor park brings. Not ideal for outstate fans, but there are several media outlets that provide weather reports on a pretty regular basis. . .

If you have ever sat in Miller Park on a hot humid night, you'll understand why no roof is better than a roof--they ruin the feel and experience that an outdoor park brings. Not ideal for outstate fans, but there are several media outlets that provide weather reports on a pretty regular basis. . .

Miller Park wasn't designed very well. Even with the roof open, it's still very enclosed with high walls all around. Very much like a hole in the ground and when you add the roof it's almost completely sealed from the outside.

A better example of how a retractable roof can work very well is Safeco Field in Seattle. When the roof is off, it's a very open, traditional style stadium. When the roof is on, there is still plenty of opening to the outside to ventilate. Because the left field walls are short, it's very wide open on that side.

I realize that retractable roofs are expensive, but I think Target Field would have benefited from one. With the aversion to double headers, rain outs aren't often made up. I don't know of a way to look this up, but how many rain outs did Met Stadium average?

Note: I'm attaching some images to compare the two stadiums, Hopefully, they will just show up and not be click on links. But I haven't done this here before so it may not work that way.

Edit: Hey, that works pretty nice!

Attachments

• millerpark2.jpg
    millerpark2.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 41
  • bb_AAIC126_8x10%7EMiller-Park-Posters.jpg
    bb_AAIC126_8x10%7EMiller-Park-Posters.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 40
  • safeco_field_aerial_1999.jpg
    safeco_field_aerial_1999.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 43
  • safeco05.jpg
    safeco05.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 36

thank you...here is an interesting fact I am from out state minnesota and i dont want a retractable roof..wow imagine that your generalization that all out state people want a roof is wrong, please dont use that out state arguement because it is crap.. a lot of people in the metro also want a roof so the stadium can be used for stuff in the winter too. But skoal is right retractable roofs arent real outdoor stadium, sure you can see the sky but its not the same. also whoever said earlier that the twins dont get any revenue on out state walk up ticket sales...maybe one of the dumbest comments ive read on here...for people who are affraid of having a trip ruined because of rain, i hear weather reports are helpful

This thread is sort a rediculous. Are we really trying to compare the design of a baseball vs. a football stadium? Designed by the same architecture firm? Geez guys. The Twins and Gophers are getting very nice stadiums. The Twins have a totally different program and look that they were going after. It's going to be very unique, basically one of a kind in MLB. I think it will be quite refreshing after the 10-15 years of teams trying to reproduce Camden Yards.

Can we agree on this??......after Target Field and TCF Bank opens I believe the Twin Cities will have 6 of the best stadiums in the country.
1. Xcel-best hockey arena in the country
2. TCF
3. Target Field
4. Williams Arena
5. Mariucci Arena-best college hockey arena in the country
6. Ridder Arena- best womens college arean in the country and better than 90% of mens teams

Also, anyone that says that Target Field should have a roof because of all the fans from North Dakota that won't come because of rain outs is a joke. I would love to see the number of Twins fans from outside the 7 county metro area that buy Twins season tickets. You build the stadium for season ticket/suite/club level ticket holders, not uncle bill who wants to drive to the 'cities' for a weekend of fun at the Mall of America.

you forgot something.

7. Metrodome - best monster truck venue.

since out-state minnesota is not paying for any of the construction of target field their ability to whine and desire to "have a voice about how it is built" gets to the point of annoyance for those of us in the metro who are.

my response to them is: "feel free to come watch games there if you want, but shut up already and don't tell us how to build the GD thing!"

Yeah, man you are right. The people who have the most influence in terms of tax dollars spent and season ticket dollars spent got what they wanted and you and i both know that that is what is right.

However it is quite condescending to suggust that they should not 'have a voice about how it is built'. They, after all, are the Minnesota Twins, not the Metro Area Twins or the Hennepin-Ramsey Taxing District Twins. Some of the best Twins fans are from out there, even if they aren't season ticket holders, and their voices deserve to be at least heard.

Twins will NOT make money on walk up sales. If you don't have season tickets your not going to get into the place (at least the first few years).
Secondly, I think staffing the ticket counter actually offsets any tickets sold.

Where major league teams make their money is in season tickets, suites, and club level ticketing. In order to have these tickets you are sending your money into the Twins months in advance. Not the day of a game.

Twins will NOT make money on walk up sales. If you don't have season tickets your not going to get into the place (at least the first few years).
Secondly, I think staffing the ticket counter actually offsets any tickets sold.

Where major league teams make their money is in season tickets, suites, and club level ticketing. In order to have these tickets you are sending your money into the Twins months in advance. Not the day of a game.

Um…what? I’m not denying that Target will draw big crowds the first year but the Twins aren’t going to sell out 40,000 season tickets. Sorry, not happening. You might not be able to get any walk up tickets in 2010 because everyone is purchasing single game tickets in advance, but it won’t be because season tickets sold out. And if the Twins aren’t winning, this stadium surge won’t last either. See Brewers, Milwaukee:
Baseball Almanac said:
Year Record Total Attendance Avg/Game
2000: 73-89 1,573,621 19,427*
2001: 68-94 2,811,041 34,704^
2002: 56-106 1,969,153 24,311
2003: 68-94 1,700,354 20,992
2004: 67-94 2,062,382 25,462
2005: 81-81 2,211,041 27,297
2006: 75-87 2,335,643 28,835
2007: 83-79 2,869,144 35,422
2008: 90-72 3,068,458 37,882
* 2000 season played in County Stadium
^ 1st season in Miller Park
Note: Miller Park capacity is 42,200
http://www.baseball-almanac.com/teams/brewatte.shtml
Notice a pattern? Winning is the only thing that will keep attendance up. That said, I don’t think the Twins would fall as low as 20K fans per game after 2 seasons in Target, even if they post poor W-L records.

To set the stage for Target Field, here is the Twins attendance over the same period:
Baseball Almanac said:
Year Record Total Attendance Avg/Game
2000: 69-93 1,000,760 12,355
2001: 85-77 1,782,926 22,287
2002: 94-67 1,924,473 23,758***
2003: 90-72 1,946,011 24,024***
2004: 92-70 1,879,222 23,490***
2005: 83-79 2,013,453 25,168
2006: 96-66 2,285,018 28,210***
2007: 79-83 2,296,383 28,350
2008: 88-75 2,302,431 28,425
*** Won division title
http://www.baseball-almanac.com/teams/minnatte.shtml
Games at Target field will be a hot ticket but they are not going to be super tough to get either, the exception being for key series like those against the Sox, Yankees, etc. Winning teams is what will keep Target Field filled. The same is true for TCF. The difference is that the Gopher’s season ticket base is and will be larger because the cost of season tickets is much lower overall.

On the topic of crime in the areas - look it up yourself. This site can show crimes on the map for date ranges specified, and breaks the crimes down to multiple categories to get an idea for severity: http://www.spotcrime.com/mn/minneapolis

It doesn't look like campus has MUCH of an advantage in number of crimes, but near the Target Center and new ballpark there have been more shootings. There have been quite a few robberies reported in Dinkytown, one assault, and one shooting. Personally, I have been downtown (Target Center, Block E, etc) and just west of the stadium location many times - the farmer's market is there, as well as a few other things. I also just moved away from campus after having lived there for 5.5 years. I feel MUCH safer on campus than I do walking around downtown.

You can argue whether the neighborhoods are in better condition, but my perception is that west of downtown is run-down and has a lot of low-income housing. The bus depot and garbage facility make it seem like the crappy part of town. HOWEVER, Target Field is right across the freeway from the busy bar scene of downtown. The light rail extending out and the field itself being there will spur growth - restaurants, shops, bars, etc. It will be revitalized a little.

Personal preference on the stadiums themselves? TCF all the way. I love the location, view, design (I am a sucker for the brick look we have), and I like football better than baseball. That won't stop me from attending both as much as possible.

There isn't a chance that there will be enough season tickets to sell out the stadium--even the most successful teams in the league don't have 40,000 season tickets. Yes, most games the first year will sell out in advance, but not solely due to season tickets.

On the topic of crime in the areas - look it up yourself. This site can show crimes on the map for date ranges specified, and breaks the crimes down to multiple categories to get an idea for severity: http://www.spotcrime.com/mn/minneapolis

It doesn't look like campus has MUCH of an advantage in number of crimes, but near the Target Center and new ballpark there have been more shootings. There have been quite a few robberies reported in Dinkytown, one assault, and one shooting. Personally, I have been downtown (Target Center, Block E, etc) and just west of the stadium location many times - the farmer's market is there, as well as a few other things. I also just moved away from campus after having lived there for 5.5 years. I feel MUCH safer on campus than I do walking around downtown.

You can argue whether the neighborhoods are in better condition, but my perception is that west of downtown is run-down and has a lot of low-income housing. The bus depot and garbage facility make it seem like the crappy part of town. HOWEVER, Target Field is right across the freeway from the busy bar scene of downtown. The light rail extending out and the field itself being there will spur growth - restaurants, shops, bars, etc. It will be revitalized a little.

Personal preference on the stadiums themselves? TCF all the way. I love the location, view, design (I am a sucker for the brick look we have), and I like football better than baseball. That won't stop me from attending both as much as possible.

I agree that there is more crime down there now when there is nt=othing but a hole in the ground with steel going up around it. I guarantee you once its finally built, and that corner of downtown is vibrant and there are bars and everything else that the crime will go down big time. The police presence will be known. That end of town is not much worse then the metrodome end, and you don't hear about any major criminal activity down there.

Noone should be worried about coming into downtown minneapolis for a sporting event. if you do, then please stay home, and let us city folk take your tickets....

Miller Park wasn't designed very well. Even with the roof open, it's still very enclosed with high walls all around. Very much like a hole in the ground and when you add the roof it's almost completely sealed from the outside.

A better example of how a retractable roof can work very well is Safeco Field in Seattle. When the roof is off, it's a very open, traditional style stadium. When the roof is on, there is still plenty of opening to the outside to ventilate. Because the left field walls are short, it's very wide open on that side.

I realize that retractable roofs are expensive, but I think Target Field would have benefited from one. With the aversion to double headers, rain outs aren't often made up. I don't know of a way to look this up, but how many rain outs did Met Stadium average?

Note: I'm attaching some images to compare the two stadiums, Hopefully, they will just show up and not be click on links. But I haven't done this here before so it may not work that way.

Edit: Hey, that works pretty nice!

FYI: Safeco was designed to have a roof to keep the majority of the rain out (like an umbrella) and not be weather sealed. When the roof is closed, there are still openings that are exposed to the elements. Miller park and most other retractable roof stadiums were designed to be fully enclosed to deal with rain and weather (heat/cold). That's why Safeco looks/feels so spacious, because it's just a roof that rolls over the field/seats. I'm sure the technical/design aspects of that has a role in the "hole in the ground" feeling you got at miller.

FYI: Safeco was designed to have a roof to keep the majority of the rain out (like an umbrella) and not be weather sealed. When the roof is closed, there are still openings that are exposed to the elements. Miller park and most other retractable roof stadiums were designed to be fully enclosed to deal with rain and weather (heat/cold). That's why Safeco looks/feels so spacious, because it's just a roof that rolls over the field/seats. I'm sure the technical/design aspects of that has a role in the "hole in the ground" feeling you got at miller.

Well said.

one other miller park note

I've been to Miller Park a couple times. I can't stand that they seem to close the roof before the game there if there's so much as a slight breeze or a 2% chance of light rain in the forecast. Granted they don't want to close the roof with a full house because it started making a horrible screeching noise when being closed after a couple years, but it's a little ridiculous how quick they are to close it.

And on the idea that additional revenue would have paid for a roof at Target Field, that's just absurd. The roof added something like $150 million to the cost of the stadium. That amount of revenue could not be recouped in the life of the stadium.

my only concern with target field is the actual space around the stadium, i drove around it a few times already this year and unless they are adding stuff which is very possible. i dont know how the crowd is going to move around outside the stadium especially with that ramp being so close it seems like it will be nuts especially with the twins world series championship coming this year (yup i said it, knock on wood)...stadium looks awesome everyone should go check it out...

A large portion of people entering Target Field will be from Right Field and Target Plaza...where there is much much more room. The other location where the remaining ticket holders will enter is along 5th and the new transportation bldg being built onto Target Field. There will be few people having to walk around the perimeter of the stadium.

A large portion of people entering Target Field will be from Right Field and Target Plaza...where there is much much more room. The other location where the remaining ticket holders will enter is along 5th and the new transportation bldg being built onto Target Field. There will be few people having to walk around the perimeter of the stadium.

I might be wrong, but I believe there will be some direct connections between the Target Center parking ramps and the stadium area as well. Not sure though.

That is my main concern about Target Field. Having 40,000 people trying to leave through two funnels sounds pretty congested to me. Pessimistic view: all that much more incentive for Minnesota fans to leave before the game ends. Optimistic view: fat cats with infield/home plate seats will get a decent amount of exercise regardless of which direction they exit.

The external walkways around the north and west sides of the stadium (elevated above street and freeway level) don't appear wide enough to accommodate large crowds, so I assume that the majority of the crowd will be moving through the wide inner concourses.

I agree. The majority of the stadium will be coming towards Target Center.
In addition:
Not that I am looking to bolt early or anything....but I know where I'm NOT going to park......parking ramps A, B, or C. It's going to be a nightmare getting out of those city owned ramps. It's a nightmare after Timberwolves games and there isn't anyone at those games.

Just hit a bar for a drink or two afterwards I guess.

I'm pumped for these new stadiums to open up.

I agree. The majority of the stadium will be coming towards Target Center.
In addition:
Not that I am looking to bolt early or anything....but I know where I'm NOT going to park......parking ramps A, B, or C. It's going to be a nightmare getting out of those city owned ramps. It's a nightmare after Timberwolves games and there isn't anyone at those games.

Just hit a bar for a drink or two afterwards I guess.

I'm pumped for these new stadiums to open up.

exactly! no need to be in a hurry to get home.

Sorry in advance, this is gonna be a long response. My first chance to comment on things.

Lets see Target Field seems to have taken Frank Llyod Wright approach to the right field entrance but those on the left field line will experience Garbage Burner and the Garbage waiting to be burned. Those seats in the left field corner should sell for a discount if you can stand the stench on a hot summer day or evening.....Minneapolis is trending toward becoming filthy city. Good Luck Twins Fans.

I hope the Twins wold have been forward thinking enough that you wouldn't be bothered by the smell of the garbage burner at all the games.

Seriously though "trending towards becoming a filthy city"? Taken from http://secondward.blogspot.com/2008/12/violent-crime-rates-down-again.html
"Violent crime in Minneapolis is down 13 percent citywide so far in 2008 when compared to 2007 and down 24 percent compared to 2006. Homicides are down 22 percent from last year and down 39 percent from 2006. Robberies decreased 18 percent, aggravated assaults are down 8 percent, and juvenile crime dropped 17 percent in 2008."
Minneapolis is trending the opposite direction that you have indicated. It seems like you have just always thought Minneapolis is a filthy city and you have an axe to grind against it or you are making something up to prove your point you like TCF better. TCF, by the way, will be located in Minneapolis too which makes me think you just don't like the downtown area.

Basically what you are saying is that Hennepin County should fork out an additional 200 million so YOU can attend Twins games. And I am the one being self absorbant? Have you ever been to a baseball stadium with a retractable roof? None of them existing has ever been mentioned as a great baseball stadium. The loom so large over the field that the intimacy of the stadium is all but eliminated.

I don't think he is justifying 200 mil in extra expenditures just so he can see twins games, but more for all the people in similar situations as him.
I think the intimacy at baseball parks has to do with the fans proximity to the field. Thats why multipurpose stadiums suck so much. All the old circular structure parks whether outdoor or indoor sucked because of this and I would much rather attend a game in Milwaukee or Houston than say in Oakland where you are so far removed from the field. I think the retractable roof stadiums aren't considered great because you don't feel the stadium is linked to its environment at all.

I also am NOT in favor of the retractable roof. I just dont like when people say that out-state Minnesotans have no point in suggesting that it might be a good idea to have one.....Why are we different from Detroit, Chicago, Kansas City, St. Louis, Colorado? Ill tell you: All of them get cold, but it is way, way colder in Mpls in April and September/October. Colorado is the only one which comes close but only because of their unpredictable storms.
Despite this I still think a roof is not the best idea.

thank you...here is an interesting fact I am from out state minnesota and i dont want a retractable roof..wow imagine that your generalization that all out state people want a roof is wrong, please dont use that out state arguement because it is crap.. a lot of people in the metro also want a roof so the stadium can be used for stuff in the winter too. But skoal is right retractable roofs arent real outdoor stadium, sure you can see the sky but its not the same. also whoever said earlier that the twins dont get any revenue on out state walk up ticket sales...maybe one of the dumbest comments ive read on here...for people who are affraid of having a trip ruined because of rain, i hear weather reports are helpful

since out-state minnesota is not paying for any of the construction of target field their ability to whine and desire to "have a voice about how it is built" gets to the point of annoyance for those of us in the metro who are. My response to them is: "feel free to come watch games there if you want, but shut up already and don't tell us how to build the GD thing!"

C'mon now isnt the Twins slogan, This is your State, this is your Team, this is Twins Territory? I am in Hennepin County, and I wouldn't have minded a retractable roof if it wasnt so much extra in cost to taxpayers.
For what its worth I've been 4 of the 5 retractable roof stadiums to Milwaukee, Toronto, Houston and Arizona (roof closed due to 120 degree temps) and have yet to visit Safeco in Seattle. Ive also been to many other baseball games that were in open air stadiums and I didn't think the retractable roof games were any less of an outdoor baseball game because of it. In fact when the roof was open at those stadiums I felt no different then when I was at the Rangers Ballpark in Arlington, Yankee Stadium or pick a tin can park(Three Rivers, Veterans, Riverfront, or the old Busch Stadium) Call me a pussy, but I sure as hell was thankful the roof was closed when I visited Chase Field(Bank One Ballpark at the time).
The best fields to visit seem to be the scenic ones that mesh nicely with their surroundings. PNC Park, AT&T Park, Camden Yards, Petco Park, Comerica Park, and the new Busch Stadium. I think that Target could fit right in there with those stadiums with the way it is being built into downtown.

It doesn't look like campus has MUCH of an advantage in number of crimes, but near the Target Center and new ballpark there have been more shootings.....HOWEVER, Target Field is right across the freeway from the busy bar scene of downtown.....The light rail extending out and the field itself being there will spur growth - restaurants, shops, bars, etc. It will be revitalized a little....That won't stop me from attending both as much as possible.

I havent checked the link yet, but I am curious if they have on the link when the crimes are committed. Because I bet a ton of crimes that happen downtown happen after bar close. With new businesses coming in and the area being revitalized by the stadium if you leave a game at 10pm on weeknights I don't think you will have many problems with crime.

Side Note: Even when going to stadiums that people consider to be in seedy neighborhoods you don't have any problems when you stick with the crowds.

There isn't a chance that there will be enough season tickets to sell out the stadium--even the most successful teams in the league don't have 40,000 season tickets.

The most successful teams in the league don't have 40,000 season tickets to sell, but I bet a few have the ability to sell 40,000 if they were to open it up to that. I am willing to bet Boston could sell out all of their seats to season ticket holders, but then again you are limiting yourself to having only season ticket holders at games and not allowing other fans to ever buy a ticket from you to see a game live. Less revenue made on team apparel, and ultimately less fan interest. If I had to watch every twins game on tv and wasnt able to buy tickets from the twins ticket office or had to pay double the regular price of admission from stubhub, ebay or craigslist I certainly would be a lot less interested in the Twins.

I love TCF as much as anyone, but Target field is far and away the more impressive facility. It also cost more, so it shouldn't really be a surprise.

I went to the gopher game today at Target field....i might be in the minority but I like TCF a little better though Target field is solid. Also, there are a number of major league ball parks that I have been to that are nicer than Target Field...again in my humble opinion.

I went to the game as well, and I think Target Field is a bit nicer. There isn't a bad seat in the house, and you feel much closer to the action from every seat. That being said, I'm happy that we have both!

I didn't go to the game today but I went to the open house last week. I still prefer TCF. The exterior is much more pleasing and it fits in more with the surrounding area of campus. Target Field is great inside but it seems so hidden away on the outside that it doesn't really stand out. One area that Target Field blows away TCF though is the food. U of M really dropped the ball on that one.

I didn't go to the game today but I went to the open house last week. I still prefer TCF. The exterior is much more pleasing and it fits in more with the surrounding area of campus. Target Field is great inside but it seems so hidden away on the outside that it doesn't really stand out. One area that Target Field blows away TCF though is the food. U of M really dropped the ball on that one.

Yes, TCF fits into the campus well, but I'm glad the Twins didn't build a park that was an exact replica of Camden--we've got enough of those around (Colorado, Detroit, Cleveland, etc., etc.). I think they kind of wanted it to blend in to the area rather than stand out.

You hit the nail on the head with the food comment. I had a steak sandwich and cheese curds (cheese curds with actual cheese!) today. The steak sandwich by itself was better than the sum of all food available at TCF. I really hope they get that straightened at TCF out for the upcoming season.

Yes, TCF fits into the campus well, but I'm glad the Twins didn't build a park that was an exact replica of Camden--we've got enough of those around (Colorado, Detroit, Cleveland, etc., etc.). I think they kind of wanted it to blend in to the area rather than stand out.

You hit the nail on the head with the food comment. I had a steak sandwich and cheese curds (cheese curds with actual cheese!) today. The steak sandwich by itself was better than the sum of all food available at TCF. I really hope they get that straightened at TCF out for the upcoming season.

I went up 3 different times to try and get that steak sandwich and finally got one in the 6th and it was DELICIOUS!! I dont know about that garlic bread that came with it though, was more of a large crouton or something.

BTW, Absolutley amamzing stadium. I spent have the game just admiring it.

Top Bottom