TC Media Has Taught Him Well

Maximus

Reaction score
Spend four years at the U, get your degree, go to work in the metro section of a newspaper in another city, approach the sports editor when an opportunity presents itself for you to sh*t on your alma mater (kudos to the St Paul paper for picking up a story in the Detroit media):

http://www.twincities.com/gophers/ci_19248097

"Our coach for the next seven years, Jerry Kill, doesn't have the cleanest bill of health. He's a really genuine guy and seems like a great coach, but you'd be hard-pressed to find many 18-year-olds who want to play for a guy who might collapse at any time."

I nominate Josh Katzenstein to the "Hall of Lame."

Can I get a second?

Motion is seconded, it will move to vote. All in favor, signify by posting aye.

Aye.

I second that.

INDUCTED!!!!

journalismfail128644515260942084.jpg

He used to write for the daily, he posts on this board under the name katze019, mostly in the BBall forum. Weird, arrogant dude without much talent.

joshkatzenstein.jpg

Attachments

• joshkatzenstein.jpg
    joshkatzenstein.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 276

What a piece of sh*t. And yes, I would say that right to his face. I don't even care about the rest of it, but stating how he's embarrassed to be a U alum? Good, buttplug, don't tell anybody that you are. We officially disown you.

I quipped that I went to Minnesota and wouldn't hold that against him.

"I wouldn't be telling people that," he said.

Most of the time, I don't. I had a great education and four fantastic years in college, but whenever I say where I went, the first thing people say is "Oh, the Gophers." Then the losing horn from "The Price is Right" starts playing in my head.

Ashamed of saying your alma mater is Minnesota because the football team doesn't win much. Unbelievable.

Drew Stanton sure has a lot to rip on the Gophers about...he was a whopping 1-2 as a starter against the Gophers. Michigan State had an unimpressive 22-26 overall record during Stanton's four years.

Maybe he is doing some reverse psychology bulletin board material.

I like the fact that Drew Stanton thinks he shouldn't mention being a U of M alum to anyone. Drew Stanton is a gomer that blows. Probably just as much as the dude who wrote this column does. Pretty sure Drew Stanton, we kicked YOUR ass in 2005 (Junior season) (41-18) and 2006 (senior season) (31-18). Drew Stanton is a bitch. Just look at this video and that sums up Drew Stanton. DOOSH.

This kid was a hack at the Daily. This article, outside of content, was lousy. At least the guy at firejerrykill.com is funny and creative. This is just crap. Crap subject and crap writing. It's not okay to be ashamed of being a Gopher, under any circumstance. Josh, you're embarrassed of the U, and we're embarrassed of you. I hope you never post here again.

Anyone who says sh!t about Kill collapsing is a piece of sh!t. The kid is a loser and will always be one. When times are tough you either pride up and tough it out or you run to the other side and point and laugh with them like a loser b!tch. We know what kind he is......

Every day I realize even more just how screwed up our fan base is

I'd like to punch this joker right in the nose. What a d bag. And someone needs to remind Drew Stanton that the dogsh!t Michigan State teams that he played for doesn't exactly earn him much in bragging rights.

You guys are wasting keystrokes on this lightweight. Keep in mind that this is a guy that graduated from the U and apparently moved to DETROIT. A guy living in Detroit embarrassed about attending the UofM? Credibility lost.

Let's see now...are there any other coaches in the Big Ten who ever had a health problem? We should check to see if any Big Ten Coaches in Michigan have ever had any concerns?

Stuff happens. We've got some of the best Docs in the world here in Minnesota to help assess situations and come up with good plans.

This guy is a typical media wanna be. I'm pleased he bagged for Michigan. It's a good place for him...

; 0 )

wisky graduate...that's not cool...is that typical of madison, wisky graduates?

; 0 (

Didn't Dantonio have a heart attack? That really seems to be affecting MSU recruiting ability

Drew Stanton sure has a lot to rip on the Gophers about...he was a whopping 1-2 as a starter against the Gophers. Michigan State had an unimpressive 22-26 overall record during Stanton's four years.

AYE!

You'll have to forgive Stanton. IIRC He got his bell rung by the Gophers more than once. Didn't he have to leave a game vs the Gophers due to a concussion?

BTW I agree that popeyoung5 should cool it ASAP!

Didn't Dantonio have a heart attack? That really seems to be affecting MSU recruiting ability

He might have to actually think about what he is writing to come up with this or the fact that Stanton's teams were not very good at Michigan St.

This guy is embarrassed to say he went to the U? I say good riddance. I don't want this guy representing the U. That's all I'm gonna say about him though, he's not worth getting too bent out of shape over.

He is writing for a paper in DETROIT! It is the butt hole of America! Who else wants to live in Detroit? Also, he looks like an absolute tool shed and he writes like a d, ouche. Is it taught in Journalism 101 that you must be a hack from the beginning of your career?

MSU might have won a championship in '66, the year they tied Notre Dame....but they sure as hell never won SIX!!!!!

MSU might have won a championship in '66, the year they tied Notre Dame....but they sure as hell never won SIX!!!!!

To be fair, they claim four national titles. '51, '52, '65 and '66

Top Bottom