Tanner Morgan appreciation thread

Seemed like the line was doing a pretty good job protecting him along with the play calling to keep him safe. I was convinced that Kramer was going to come in once in a while. They didn't do it once if I recall correctly.

I wrote in another thread the other day that I wonder if the Mike Sanford Experience just discombobulated Morgan somewhat. Of course, we blame OCs when maybe it was the Head Coach setting the offensive tone.

I'll always remember the game-winning bomb he threw to Bateman to break a 31-31 tie and beat Indiana in his first start as a Gopher. Played within himself, but could rise to the occasion.
Very clutch in many games late like Fresno State, Georgia Southern and the Indiana game where past Gopher QBs would not have been.

Great Person, Great leader, will go down as one of the best QBs ever at the U of M.

Glad he got the chance to play in the bowl game and have some success in his final game.

Class Act - the fact that we complain about some of his play shows how our expectations of the starting Qb for MN has gone up dramatically. Kind of like how our expectations of the team have gone up under PJ.

Class Act - the fact that we complain about some of his play shows how our expectations of the starting Qb for MN has gone up dramatically. Kind of like how our expectations of the team have gone up under PJ.

Pre-Leidner we had plenty of good, solid QBs let’s not get carried away.

Will go down as a Gopher great IMO.
Definition of a leader. Most likely on the Gopher's staff going forwards if indeed he wants to coach. Hope he sticks around.
Either way, he will have his pick of jobs in this state. Thanks #2

Someone should snap up as their QB coach.

Class act. He will find success in whatever he pursues.

Cant wait for this gentleman to become one of our coaches someday.

Go take a shot at the pros young man, then when you're ready,
continue to ROW THAT BOAT!

1) TM is the kind of person that you would love to hire for a job.
2) He had a couple of ridiculous statistical games.
3) He was always supportive on the sidelines, when he was not playing.
3) We will miss him, and I wish him the very best.

Top Bottom