Talked w/ Sean Henderson

Doogie

Reaction score
Sean on the visit with coach Brewster last night: "We had a good time." Sean on Seantrel's choice: "(He is) torn." ... said the decision has not been made yet ... likely will be made on Wed. morning.
We plan on having Sean & Seantrel on Sports Wrap (Ch. 5) next Sunday.
One side note: Did a hockey story w/ Mark Alt (Cretin QB) today ... said Seantrel keeps a lot of stuff to himself, but if he had to guess, thinks he'll end up at USC or Ohio State.

I just can't believe a guy has had this long and still doesnt know.

Sean on the visit with coach Brewster last night: "We had a good time." Sean on Seantrel's choice: "(He is) torn." ... said the decision has not been made yet ... likely will be made on Wed. morning.
One side note: Did a hockey story w/ Mark Alt (Cretin QB) today ... said Seantrel keeps a lot of stuff to himself, but if he had to guess, thinks he'll end up at USC or Ohio State.

Good job reporting Doogie.:)

Thank you Doogie. Hearing that SH is torn between his choices keeps things in perspective. The pressure on him must be enormous and I hope he makes a good decision for himself. If that decision is the Gophers, it will be a great day for both Seantrel and Minnesota.

I talked with a very well connected CDH dad who has been 100% on previous commitments. He said that Carroll's decision to leave opened things back up for both the Gophers and OSU. USC was the choice - it is no longer. Quite concerned about Kiffin's trail of issues at Tennessee.

It will be OSU or Gophers.

GopherLady (Nadine) will have more with Sean soon, and I can bet that she has a lot better stuff than I got ... her dedication and work ethic, in spite of having a full-time job, continues to amaze me.

GopherLady (Nadine) will have more...in spite of having a full-time job.

I thought she was only seasonal at Camp Snoopy. No?

WorldsofFunCampSnoopy.jpg

:D

Yeah, unfortunately likely "torn" between USC and tOSU. I'm guessing we are a distant third in this race. I would gladly be wrong on this.

I thought she was only seasonal at Camp Snoopy. No?

WorldsofFunCampSnoopy.jpg

:D

Thanks for your kind words, Doogie - I wish I had time to do more!

As for you, S.Well, why do you have to disrespect my profession? You know I'm Minnie Mouse.

Everything I've read indicates it's a head vs heart type thing. As much as Seantrel''s head tells him to go elsewhere he has never been able to eliminate the U because at heart he's a homer. I will not be surprised what ever his final decision is. Go Gophers:clap:

I know that Lane Kiffin was at CDH last week.

I just can't believe a guy has had this long and still doesnt know.

I think this is a perfect example of why an early signing period is needed. He could have done away with a lot of the pressure while still making a well educated decision. He probably would have enjoyed his senior year much more as well.

If you are not ready during the early signing period, then you can take it out the duration.

Well what if SH would have signed with USC back in the Spring, and then ... uh oh... Carroll is out and d-bag Kiffin is in? It would kind of suck for SH to be stuck with a coach he didn't really sign up to play for. At least with the February signing date most coaching situations are sorted out for the upcoming season. You would not have that luxury with an early signing period. That would just mean that those recruits better be in love with the school and not just the coach before signing early on the dotted line.

Good work, Doogie, I hope he comes here and rocks our world!!

That would just mean that those recruits better be in love with the school and not just the coach before signing early on the dotted line.

Considering that they will be getting their education their for the next 4 years, I would hope that a recruit would factor in the school itself when making the decision.

I got to imagine the longer he is undecided, the more he is torn, the better the odds for the Gophers to land SH.

Can you imagine the suicide rate on this board if SH signs with the Gophers and it turns out he's just another phenom already at or near his potential? I've got nothing against him, but I've got nothing for him either. Let's worry about guys who want to wear Maroon and Gold. And the early signing period taking pressure off is for the birds too. If he's my kid and he decides where he's going I make sure nobody else talks to him. There are ways to do that you know. I think this family has gotten exactly what it wanted from the recruiting process.

Didnt Terelle Pryor not sign and commit a few years ago on signing day because he wasnt sure? If he isnt really sure, then wait. It would be different if he were some 2 star guy with limited offers, but he can write his ticket whenever he wants to. Today, tomorrow, next week, next month. Every program in the country will wait on him.

Take your time and make the best decision for you.

Didnt Terelle Pryor not sign and commit a few years ago on signing day because he wasnt sure? If he isnt really sure, then wait. It would be different if he were some 2 star guy with limited offers, but he can write his ticket whenever he wants to. Today, tomorrow, next week, next month. Every program in the country will wait on him.

Take your time and make the best decision for you.

What this guy said.

However, if he is going to announce on 2/3, the decision is already made. It's not like he's going to wake up in NY and pick a team. They want the drama.

Top Bottom