Take the Wonderlic test and report your score.

LakevilleBro

Reaction score

43, some were pretty easy and some definitely made you think.

I'm sure I would've got all 50 right if I wasn't helping my son with his math right now.

Screenshot_20200420-172657_Chrome.jpg

I got a 42. Interesting to see the types of questions. I struggled with the Rubic's cube type of questions (which 3 diagrams are need to make the diagram on the left).

I have no idea what the results of this would have to do with whether I can play football. LOL

43. All while watching Nat'l Geographic WW2 documentary. Both very interesting!

I got 37. Really did not understand the directions on a couple of the spacial questions.

I got 48. I'm very good at doing math in my head but messed up a couple of word meaning questions. That was fun though. Ofcourse I'm bored to death anyway.

I got 46. It wasnt too hard but I can see how you could get hung up on the puzzle ones if you were anxious.

45, but i'm sure i went over 12 minutes; maybe 20?

I got 47 with these wrong:
1. I wasn’t sure if uneager was a word, so I incorrectly chose sadly.
2. I didn’t carefully read a question, so I chose a synonym instead of an antonym.
3. I maintain I was correct on a question about a training session with 5 minutes between sessions. I allowed for a 5 minute interval between the intro meeting and the first session. The official answer did not. What, is everyone supposed to be late to the first session? Lol!

I had issues seeing which word was bolded...got 45 and 3 of the ones i missed were bolded ones

47. Apparently I messed up one of the puzzles, though I have no idea how and they don't rewrite the questions at the end to check. One question I apparently read a word incorrectly, which led to the wrong answer (otherwise had it correct), but oops! And for the third error, it was one of the "bold word" questions, and for whatever reason my browser did not show any bold words on my screen, so I had to best-guess on those (and apparently got one of them "wrong").

There was one question where two of the three entries both seemed true ("different" and "unrelated" both seemed correct), and I apparently guessed "correctly". I'd post it here, because seems to be a pretty egregious mistake by them, but then I'd be presenting a spoiler, so can't do that. I'm sure, especially on free, online practice tests such as this, that some of the writers mess up their own answers...I assume/hope that this doesn't happen on the actual tests.

Doing any of these tests untimed really defeats the purpose - people would do much much better if they had as much time as they want. Many standardized tests rely on the time constraint to really differentiate between people who can reason quickly. With only 12 minutes, you have to answer about 4 questions per minute, which means you have about 15 seconds to read and answer the question. If you want to do the test in a way that gives you a meaningful score, you have to do it timed.

Edited to add this quote from the author of the test which I found interesting:

"The length of the test was made such that only about two to five per cent of average groups complete the test in the twelve-minute time limit."

It wasn’t timed??? I assumed it was. That’s probably the hardest part...to get through the 50 questions in 12 minutes.

Got a 37...not bad. Should've read the questions a little better.

I got 47 with these wrong:
1. I wasn’t sure if uneager was a word, so I incorrectly chose sadly.
2. I didn’t carefully read a question, so I chose a synonym instead of an antonym.
3. I maintain I was correct on a question about a training session with 5 minutes between sessions. I allowed for a 5 minute interval between the intro meeting and the first session. The official answer did not. What, is everyone supposed to be late to the first session? Lol!
I got the same score of 47 and at least 2/3 of the same incorrects - uneager and training session. I agree with you on the training session one, that question is invalid

Top Bottom