Tailate Lots for Saturday

lexicalNinja

Bagder Assassin
Reaction score
Lots are supposed to open at 830 AM, per gophersports.com, but I recall going at 8 to a 2:30 game last year and some other group had snatched our usual spot because we didnt get there until the time specified on the web site. Any one with inside info? Like the work schedule for the Lot 37 attendant for next week?

Anyone care to sneak over there and look at the attendant? For solidarities sake? And for our regular spots so that some goofy bird van isnt parked there when I get in? You can use it towards your ninja badge.

Lots always open at 8:30 for a 2:30 game. However, with student workers, there is some inconsistency. Last weekend, we got to our lot at 6:55am, and although it wasn't suppose to open until 7am, it was already open. Luckily, no cars were in our spots, but they aren't suppose to open until the actual time, making it an even playing field. If you're really worried, I'd go early.

quick q on this. bought a pass for lot 37 for this weekend. any restrictions on where we should park? or is it first come first served?

quick q on this. bought a pass for lot 37 for this weekend. any restrictions on where we should park? or is it first come first served?

First come first served. There are about ten groups that usually get there right away in that lot and we all have certain spots we like, but first come first serve is the rule. if someone takes our spot, we do the minnesota nice thing and curse them under our breath, but then get a different spot and hang out all the same. :)

If our only problem with the tailgate is that the lots open up early, and there are fans showing up that early to start contributing to the atmosphere, I'm ok with it.

First come first served. There are about ten groups that usually get there right away in that lot and we all have certain spots we like, but first come first serve is the rule. if someone takes our spot, we do the minnesota nice thing and curse them under our breath, but then get a different spot and hang out all the same. :)

ok thanks. and if i'm in anyone's spot come saturday (and you better believe i will be there at the moment it opens) just tell me to move. i can be persuaded via charitable donations if i am feeling particularly ornery :D

Top Bottom