T Johnson

I dont blame Winfield. Absolutely horrible call by their DC. Kupp is beating you on every play, and you ask a safety to cover him 1-on-1? Set up for failure.
I agree … TB could blitz but Winfield should have been way back in coverage. Kupp ran right past him. That’s on the defensive coordinator.

I dont blame Winfield. Absolutely horrible call by their DC. Kupp is beating you on every play, and you ask a safety to cover him 1-on-1? Set up for failure.
Agree

His rookie contract is 3 years guaranteed? I was going to say, he may not make the roster next year.

Ramsey even blew a coverage. It happens, even to great players.

His rookie contract is 3 years guaranteed? I was going to say, he may not make the roster next year.
He is gunna need to do some soul searching. I believe he showed up to training camp out-of-shape/heavier than he shoulda been. He needs to work hard this offseason.

Between Babe Ruth and me, we have hit 714 homeruns in Major League Baseball.
And Johnson and Winfield have two more Super Bowl rings than you and everyone on GH and every player as a Viking ever. Combined. You can rip them all you want and still…lose.

Joe Namath was among the worst QB in the NFL, and has one. And he gets to be in the HOF. Keep trying.

He is gunna need to do some soul searching. I believe he showed up to training camp out-of-shape/heavier than he shoulda been. He needs to work hard this offseason.
He is running mostly short routes over the middle due to lack of deep speed. That is a painful way to make a living in the NFL.

It is also possible he is a little intimidated by Brady, afraid of making a mistake and as a result putting more pressure on himself. The Brady stare after a drop or bad route or lazy block is devastating for a young receiver.

Vikings more than likely making big time changes perhaps to deal with Cousins super large salary cap hit. Johnson will be available cheap.

Just saw the Ariens press conference and watched the play. Some of the D players didn’t get the call and didn’t blitz. Stafford shouldn’t have had all that time to throw.

And Johnson and Winfield have two more Super Bowl rings than you and everyone on GH and every player as a Viking ever. Combined. You can rip them all you want and still…lose.

Joe Namath was among the worst QB in the NFL, and has one. And he gets to be in the HOF. Keep trying.
So do Dan Fouts, Floyd Little, Dan Marino, Barry Sanders, and many others (all HOFers who never won a SB ring) have to sit in the back of the bus with us GH behind AW Jr and TJ and keep our collective mouths shut?

Just saw the Ariens press conference and watched the play. Some of the D players didn’t get the call and didn’t blitz. Stafford shouldn’t have had all that time to throw.
Just watched that as well. Wonder what the guys who didn't blitz were thinking....sucks for Winfield because he ends up getting hung out to dry but he will bounce back from this just fine.

I hope he makes the roster next year, three qualifying years, gets you a small pension from the NFL at 55. I believe you need to be on the roster for three games for a good year.

Godwin is probably gone after this season and Brady may be as well which just might save him.

He doesn't have good enough hands to play in the slot and he's not fast enough to play outside. He also doesn't play on special teams. He needs to put in some serious work if he wants to stay in the NFL beyond his rookie contract.

Godwin is probably gone after this season and Brady may be as well which just might save him.

He doesn't have good enough hands to play in the slot and he's not fast enough to play outside. He also doesn't play on special teams. He needs to put in some serious work if he wants to stay in the NFL beyond his rookie contract.

I don't see the Bucs letting Godwin walk unless he's having difficulties returning from his injury. You need at least two good WRs and currently the Bucs only have 1 without him.

I don't see the Bucs letting Godwin walk unless he's having difficulties returning from his injury. You need at least two good WRs and currently the Bucs only have 1 without him.
Will be interesting to see what the Bucs do with Johnson and their other receivers in the off season.

TJ was a bigger part of the passing game this season but he wasn't a huge part of it as he only had 36 catches and didn't find the endzone. That kind of production isn't going to get you a lot of security on an NFL roster.

I have to imagine they only film it once per season.
I have seen Aaron Rodgers pay homage to both his JUCO (Butte CC) and Cal in the same season. Seems fair, and diplomatic.

ROFL! It's his second year in the league and he hasn't gotten any significant playing time until recently.

As we speak....two catches.....including one with a nifty move getting the Bucs down to the one yard line.
He has received more of an opportunity through two years than he had any right to hope for after the Bucs drafted him. He's a poor blocker, he frequently lines up in the wrong place, he's not a good route runner, he drops a lot of passes, and he doesn't play on special teams (even Kupp was returning kicks yesterday). He won't last in the NFL.

He was their primary slot receiver over the last month of the season and you would never know it because either he wasn't getting open or Brady didn't trust him.

He has received more of an opportunity through two years than he had any right to hope for after the Bucs drafted him. He's a poor blocker, he frequently lines up in the wrong place, he's not a good route runner, he drops a lot of passes, and he doesn't play on special teams (even Kupp was returning kicks yesterday). He won't last in the NFL.

He was their primary slot receiver over the last month of the season and you would never know it because either he wasn't getting open or Brady didn't trust him.
NFL is a brutal business. Hopefully he can do what he needs to do to stick around in the league and keep earning a paycheck.

Patently false. TJ was buried behind three all-pro receivers for most of his career so far. Bucs aren't moving on yet. With Brown gone....and probably without the ability to resign Godwin....TJ will get first team reps starting next year. That will likely be his make or break season.

Top Bottom