Syracuse v UConn

This would be the perfect game for the Gophs. Everyone would be at like 30 minutes each.

Except Eddie Hightower would be the ref and we'd be down to just Payton and Williams.

This is officially the most incredible game I've ever seen. Officially.

Can you still play if everyone has fouled out except 4 guys? haha

This is beyond amazing at this point. Thanks SGL for posting about it.

Insane doesn't really capture it...

I can't believe those guys are still moving into the 6th OT. This one's going down in history. We will see replays forever... Hey wait, I still have eligibility left. Get me an orange uni and put me in coach!

I think it's only gonna be 6 OT. UConn won't be able to come back from this.

Syracuse is running away with it now...up 8 with 2:30 left in the 6th OT

It's a battle of the walk-ons. Looks like it may go to Syracuse, but you never know. This has been an amazing game.

I love when one of the walk-ons gets a rebound...McDonnough says..."Justin Thomas with the rebound" Bill Raftery then says: "Who?" Obviously having fun...but somewhat serious...

Can you still play if everyone has fouled out except 4 guys? haha

Yeah you can. Upper Iowa's women's team played with three players for about 10 minutes earlier this season and with four for most of the game...long story.

OMG!!!

I was watching this game at my bro's and it was in the 2nd ot when the power went out suddenly towards the end. So pissed!!! Turns out a guy drilled a powerpole down the street:( So I just got home, flip on the tv and it's in the 6th freakin overtime! Unreal.

This game is the reason why one should never go to sleep before 1am in March!

Syracuse now pulling away...what a game!

Hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did! It was going into OT and no one had posted anything about it...so I posted in the hopes that at least some fellow GopherHolers were able to catch at least some of this epic battle

Top Bottom