Syracuse v UConn

Haha, on the ESPN game flow chart, the points are off the board. 127-117

All I gotta say is Flynn and Price are complete studs. Gotta give Cuse credit for knocking down free throws throughout the overtimes despite being completely exhausted. That can't be easy.

I think West Virginia has the advantage for tomorrow's game.

Seriously. Those guys could hardly walk at the end of the game. How on earth can your body possibly recover in one day? Mad props to both teams...that was one of those games where it really was about the journey!

Words fail me. Unbelievable effort put in by both teams. I haven't seen much of Syracuse this year but I liked Flynn when I saw him last year. I didn't know he had this kind of heart though. He was the difference in overtime with his penetration and clutch free throw shooting.

Seriously. Those guys could hardly walk at the end of the game. How on earth can your body possibly recover in one day? Mad props to both teams...that was one of those games where it really was about the journey!

The announcer pointed something interesting out. The game is later tonight!!! It's 1:30am in NYC their game starts at 9:00pm!!

Does anyone else think Eric Devendorf is a complete thug? I can't stand him...but wow that was a fun game.

I caught the end of the first OT and then watched to the last gasp. Later they showed some highlights from the first half ... made me realize that the 6th OT was like it was shot in 2/3rds time on film. Talk about being tuckered ... I'm worn out just from watching! ;)

The announcer pointed something interesting out. The game is later tonight!!! It's 1:30am in NYC their game starts at 9:00pm!!

4 1/2 hours...running the court for 4 1/2 hours, and it's only the 2nd longest game ever played. Just the highlights took 20 minutes.

I defy anyone to find a better sport than college hoops.

I agree with you Schlic. I'd like Syracuse a lot more if it wasn't for Devendorf. I also didn't realize how old of a team UCONN is. The only have 2 Freshmen and 2 Sophomores and neither play a ton. This is their year to make a run since they'll be losing Adrien, Price, and most likely Thabeet.

4 1/2 hours...running the court for 4 1/2 hours, and it's only the 2nd longest game ever played. Just the highlights took 20 minutes.

I defy anyone to find a better sport than college hoops.

NASCAR

...lol?

If Jerome Dyson didn't get hurt (starting guard 14pts/game average) and lost for the season back in Feb....I'd take UCONN as my favorite to win it all, now all bets are off...

I was watching this at the bar last night, and I first started paying attention to the lunacy at the end of regulation, when the winning 3 for Syracuse was waved off. Like Snowman, I was exhausted from watching it.

GL is right. I dare you to find a better sport than college basketball.

At a loss...

There just aren't words...

- Flynn plays 67 minutes and still has the legs to execute a blow-by in the 6th OT
- Syracuse doesn't lead in any of the first 5 OTs

Just WOW!

Top Bottom