Swedish music videos and performances! (and personal favourites)

He surprised everyone in the swedish melody festival and here he is live in Eskilstuna getting to the final.

Felix Sandman in Eskilstuna getting to the final a week later. I ended getting the best seats in the house for Eskilstuna and the final which was pure luck after chaotic booking procedures online.

Some videos are probably geo restricted but they all work with my american proxy.
Maja and Darin had a bit of a love affair when on this show.

Rozh was shot to death 11 months ago in Stockholm suburb Blackeberg. An area best known for the vampire movie "Let the right one in".

Movie trailer:

Robie was dissing this guy who went from being Sweden's nazi leader to rapper. He is a satanist now.

This guy recently said in an interview that the movie "American History X" describes his life back then.

Last edited:

Very old fan song from like the 70's in support of the local speedway club Eskilstuna Smederna (Eskilstuna Blacksmiths). After ages of not winning anything they've now won the last 3 seasons becoming champions of Sweden and my girlfriends oldest brother was the mastermind behind it with a statistics programme he used being one of the team leaders.

Top Bottom