Suspensions = Racism?

There are some that just simply resent that the University has Major sports teams. This could be the agenda - blow it up.

There are some that just simply resent that the University has Major sports teams. This could be the agenda - blow it up.

They don't need to blow it up. You guys are already doing the job for them.

I think it is more about those who hate the fact that the school has high profile sports teams. There are some who hate the fact that The U competes in Football at the D1 level

I think it is more about those who hate the fact that the school has high profile sports teams. There are some who hate the fact that The U competes in Football at the D1 level

this is so true - entirely too many academics want to go the way of chicago

The attempted expulsion and suspension of 10 African American males for possibly having sex with a white female is reminiscent of racist behaviors going back to the beginning of our nation.
Why isn't racism being brought up in this instance? Our justice system says there is not enough evidence to prosecute, yet racist power mongers at the U of M seem dead set on destroying these young bl
ack men, on the hearsay of others.
To me, this smacks of racism. But, maybe I am a lone Gopher.
+1000

Actually, he doesn't. It's sarcastic. If you look at his twitter page he seems kinda alt-right.

this guy agrees with you

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Actually, pretty sure he doesn't. It's sarcastic. If you look at his twitter page he seems kinda alt-right.

The attempted expulsion and suspension of 10 African American males for possibly having sex with a white female is reminiscent of racist behaviors going back to the beginning of our nation.
Why isn't racism being brought up in this instance? Our justice system says there is not enough evidence to prosecute, yet racist power mongers at the U of M seem dead set on destroying these young black men, on the hearsay of others.
To me, this smacks of racism. But, maybe I am a lone Gopher.

If you look at a photo of Kimberly Hewitt, Director of the UofM's EEOA, she appears to be African American. It is my opinion Ms. Hewitt has seen enough of this stuff over the past couple years that she wants to send a very clear message. If you recall, she specifically stated over a year ago that she believed there was a systemic, cultural problem with the football team in regards to players interactions with women. She was very concerned this was a persistent problem. It seems to me this latest incident was the straw that broke the camel's back. Right or wrong, she's not happy with the behavior of these men who are of the same race as she.

The head of of the EOCC and Diversity Nazi, Kimberly Hewitt is black. Race is irrelevant to her.
The problem is they are masculine males. All men, regardless of skin color, are the enemy.

If you look at a photo of Kimberly Hewitt, Director of the UofM's EEOA, she appears to be African American. It is my opinion Ms. Hewitt has seen enough of this stuff over the past couple years that she wants to send a very clear message. If you recall, she specifically stated over a year ago that she believed there was a systemic, cultural problem with the football team in regards to players interactions with women. She was very concerned this was a persistent problem. It seems to me this latest incident was the straw that broke the camel's back. Right or wrong, she's not happy with the behavior of these men who are of the same race as she.
Tribalistic feminists say the darndest things. [emoji41]

Top Bottom