Streveler Transferring

My guess is it will be forever known as the ML7 syndrome.

Wrong again! Using ML7 or any other players numbers instead of their name is know as the Spoofin syndrome.:rolleyes:

First, "insults" are not just comments on a message board. You know that. All you do is try and flame posts or nitpick a post whenever you can.

Second, don't over-read into my comment. The only praise I gave towards Max was that he was a better passer than the other QBs to leave. Period. Doesn't mean he's any good at all.

Edit: bob blah blah blah aint worth the time. Lets keep it professional here ok?

What? Are you serious?

You talked about posters on a message board contributing as much to the success of a program as a player leaving, that sounds just as much of an insult as what I said about you.

I'm not over-reading your comment. I disagreed with what you said, especially in context of previous posts, and I disagreed with your logic. This is a message board, that is sort of the point.

So you were praising JK for "running off" Max? If so, I apologize, you're at least consistent in your "logic". If you weren't praising Kill for "running off" Max, your point makes zero sense.

No one is nitpicking anything you've said. On this thread, you came in the way you did, people responded and then you got sensitive about it. Almost everything you have posted in this thread has made you come across like a jerk or been completed wrong/illogical. It would be nitpicking if you posted a normal post and I blasted you about the placement of a comma or some insignificant aspect of the post.

It's the other way, almost everything has been awful.

People remember the Western Michigan game.

I thought Max showed great POTENTIAL while he was here... I was sorry to see him leave, and yes, I do know that nothing much happened for him at Jacksonville State...

I found this interesting.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I found this interesting.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

That's not surprising. I figured he'd be playing QB. He's the kind of guy who is more than worth taking a shot with for a school like SD.

Hope he does well. Kind of wish they had figured out a wildcat package for him to run a couple series a game.

Have to say after a five minute peruse of Streveler's twitter account, I am hooked. Interesting guy.

Good article from the Sioux Falls paper:
http://www.argusleader.com/story/sports/college/university-of-south-dakota/2016/06/23/new-face-new-place-streveler-crosses-border-usd/86281206/
“It’s the hardest decision I’ve ever had to make,” he said. “I’ve got buddies there who will be lifelong friends and I’ve built relationships with those coaches and so many players who have gone through there. I really loved the program. I can truly say I’m going to be a lifelong Gopher fan – it was tough, it was really tough.”

Top Bottom