Votes: 82 40.4%
  • Basically the same

Votes: 52 25.6%
  • Slightly worse

Votes: 27 13.3%
  • Much worse

Votes: 15 7.4%

• Total voters
I was going to visit my parents for Thanksgiving but I think I will stay home and read your post instead.

Once again I am sitting here beside myself with the utter inability of gopher fans to evaluate this program.

What are the facts?

1 - Weber is not a good QB and your offense is only as good as your QB (ie VIkings)
2 - Offensive Line is fat and slow, if your dominated in the trench good luck
3 - Defense has been on the field more than any other team in the Big Ten the last two years straight, check it out its fact.
4 - The plays themselves that have been called are not the issue it's the execution of the plays that is, I lost count in game 2 of the Big Ten schedule of how many wide open receivers he just neglected to look at.
5 - We have better talent than we have ever had coming through and many red-shirted that are built for this system now.
6 - Brewster is a Booster not a coach, but that doesnt mean thats not what coaching in the college ranks is. He has the tacticians for that part of the game, regardless of what you say about the OC.
7 - We have a new stadium and have yet to see it with a real chance to rock and motivate our players like other Big Ten stadiums do.
8 - A Turnover is a mortal wound in college and it doesnt help when your QB consistently puts you in situations where the ratio is 2:1 against
9 - 3 Years is not enough to realistically judge a new Head coach trying to rebuild a program, for a constant power, YES, us NO!
10 - We don't have a smoking section(area) at TCF Bank stadium, I mean this is a travesty. It's outdoors for christ sake!!!

It just pains me to see the complete lack of support and ability to see what the real issues are instead we just call for the head of the snake and think that will solve all our teams issues. No team is perfect except maybe Florida and thats because they are flippin FLORIDA! How you can sit here and look at things and not see right away that it all stems from the QB and Offensive Line and not the OC or Head Coach just astounds me.

Would I like to see Tony Dungy on the sidelines of course who wouldn't but dreams rarely come true, live with what we got and give him the 5 years he deserves.

Top Bottom