Starting PG next year

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have the same history of following Tubby as some on here but based on what I have seen in 4 years, Maverick will start game 1 and by January it will be someone else, but even in game 1 someone else will probably be finishing the game. And finishing the games is more important to me than starting.

That's a nice comparison. Mav is taller but ARob had much better speed which was to his advantage.

I think we should at least give him a chance and give him a couple of years before writing him off. I am sure we can all think of players that weren't the most highly regarded or recruited or that lacked the prototypical size(puchtel) or speed(Hoff?) and did very well in their college career because they worked hard.

name one actual offer

missouri state bryant Scsu and and one on the way from Iowa yea it'll be a bitter sweet day not to mention every prep school and juco in the country...which is exceptional considering hes not finshed with his clearing house process...guess his mom didn't know as much as the Colemans...this kids talent speaks for it self....there were more ofers but none I thought u'd b intrested in

missouri state bryant Scsu and and one on the way from Iowa yea it'll be a bitter sweet day not to mention every prep school and juco in the country...which is exceptional considering hes not finshed with his clearing house process...guess his mom didn't know as much as the Colemans...this kids talent speaks for it self....there were more ofers but none I thought u'd b intrested in

Umm... what?

These 2 schools and your last sentence make no sense.

Mav will not be ready to start next year. He has no real strength to add to the team at present. He is mediocre at running the offense and creating a shot for himself or anyone else. His defense could be okay, but is not now He is fairly athletic but neither really fast or really strong. In other words he is the kind of player who may be able to contribute when he really knows the schemes and that will not be next year. If they want to keep him, they should redshirt him, he is a long term development project.
I also think he is a good kid who may be a good long term fit, but he won't be a solution next season.

uh huh

he asked for offers I gave some to him there was way more...to be continued

talked to the coach last nite

He has over 20 offers from big and small schools alike the world is his oyster.Some of the schools still alive.BTW good try Gophers hope we fair better next year...young Zach tues Blaine 6:00..bring ur popcorn;)

He has over 20 offers from big and small schools alike the world is his oyster.Some of the schools still alive.BTW good try Gophers hope we fair better next year...young Zach tues Blaine 6:00..bring ur popcorn;)

Show me one source other than your self saying he an actual offer. Not interest, but an actual scholarship offer.

My son is 4, but he has already been offered (and accepted) a full ride to Harvard, followed by graduate enrollment at Oxford.

See how easy it is to make sh*t up?

dude

dude don't want to hear the all of the interested teams they would make ur head spin and wonder why you haven't been payin ur six dollars all year...when there were no offers I told you now the offers are continuing to roll in....I bet I'm gonna be one of the only ones hurt when he "CHOOSES"to play for a team better than our gophers....I don't know if you want me to fax offers to you to proofread.Talked to both coaches and one said he wouldn't be at all surprised if Zach ended up in maroon and gold..now thats interest

My son is 4, but he has already been offered (and accepted) a full ride to Harvard, followed by graduate enrollment at Oxford.

See how easy it is to make sh*t up?

use your WWW do your own math ain't you the one gonna owe me a million dollars na you can just stick a needle in ur eye...cuz now we know you like to make things up I got way better things to do than make $h!t up for former band members

dude don't want to hear the all of the interested teams they would make ur head spin and wonder why you haven't been payin ur six dollars all year...when there were no offers I told you now the offers are continuing to roll in....I bet I'm gonna be one of the only ones hurt when he "CHOOSES"to play for a team better than our gophers....I don't know if you want me to fax offers to you to proofread.Talked to both coaches and one said he wouldn't be at all surprised if Zach ended up in maroon and gold..now thats interest

I'm not going to say Zach is a bad basketball player or anything because he's not, but this post is pretty funny.

use your WWW do your own math ain't you the one gonna owe me a million dollars na you can just stick a needle in ur eye...cuz now we know you like to make things up I got way better things to do than make $h!t up for former band members

What the hell does any of this even mean?

First of all, I've looked, and I don't see any remote proof of any offers at all for Lofton.

Second, no, I will not owe you a million dollars, because Lofton will never score 50 points in a college game, let alone against the Gophers.

Third, name one thing ever that I've made up on this board that was serious, as your posts appear to be. I'll be waiting.

Last, what the hell does "former band member" even mean?

P.S. I'm fairly certain whatever medium you're using to post this message has the ability to include capital letters, punctuation, and spacing.

So what really makes yall think ONE of best if not the best player in our state doesn't have offers plural...this is getting funnier and funnier...will say his style of play may be a lil flashy for you but the kid is a man child embrassing his comp don't miss wcco news at six and ten not a prep sports thing but what happens when you hurt peoples pride.....8 games 40 or more 13 games 30 or more playing 3A against 4A teams...and no offers lmao

lmao them aren't your sources are they...your right this is one funny post
young zach keep doing your thing you won't be the 1st or last STAR over looked by geeks with a lil extra lube on their keys

.....8 games 40 or more 13 games 30 or more playing 3A against 4A teams...and no offers lmao

I hate to feed fuel to this guy, but assuming these numbers are true (which they might not be considering some of what gogophers has said so far) how does Lofton not have some decent offers? I understand there is more to finding a good recruit than finding someone who can score, but when someone can score this well, they are probably a solid basketball player. I could just see us regretting not getting a player like this down the line.

The family of Zach Lofton had previously requested that we not discuss his son on GopherHole and had threatened to sue the board and its posters for doing so. Until we can confirm that Zach has been given an official Gopher offer we will close this thread. If we can confirm sincere Gopher interest in Lofton, we will reopen this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom