Stadiums in which social distancing won't be an issue

It was really fun to see the last two home games packed for the Gophers last year. But, in general this thread seems like a rock throwing exhibition in a glass house. One’s memory doesn’t have to be extremely long to recall some attendance-challenged home games of our own.

I remember being at a game in that stadium against FAU. The field was like 115°F to 120°F. I think the UV rays sanitize that stadium...;)

Paulson Stadium, in the late summer afternoons, is 115 on the field and 100-105 in the stands.

Jake Paulson stadium? Joking of course.

No the Paulson who owned Gulf Stream Aerospace based in Savannah. Many consider the Gulf Stream to be the best personal or cooperate jets in the world, and are rated as so.

Allen E. Paulson owner of Gulf Stream at the time, poured all the cement for the Stadium. So its name is Allen E. Paulson Stadium.

Gulf Stream's newest is personal/cooperate jet is the GS700 that has a range of 7000 miles at cruising speed, but can hit speeds of Mach .95

Gulf Stream Aerospace Jet Aircraft (PICK ONE)

Last edited:

PS - if you look at the area between the 1st and 2nd story of the stadium across the field the area between the 1st and second story of the stands that is covered. Under the covered area they serve keg beer, hamburgers, notchos & dogs as many as you want for a 60 dollar season charge but you must by a football ticket and yet you can buy the cheapest season ticket possible $20-30 bucks, a game, and head strait the the middle leave. As you know for an adult drinking as much beer and stadium food as you can eat ,the price is great for viewing ticket from the 20 yard line, in the open. That still equals $30 to $40 a game. The seats start from the 30 to the 30. yard line.

CAN THE BIG G's STAYADIUM HANDLE THAT??????????????????

No the Paulson who owned Gulf Stream Aerospace based in Savannah. Many consider the Gulf Stream to be the best personal or cooperate jets in the world, and are rated as so.

Allen E. Paulson owner of Gulf Stream at the time, poured all the cement for the Stadium. So its name is Allen E. Paulson Stadium.

Gulf Stream's newest is personal/cooperate jet is the GS700 that has a range of 7000 miles at cruising speed, but can hit speeds of Mach .95

Gulf Stream Aerospace Jet Aircraft (PICK ONE)

Interesting info. Thanks. I was referencing the Gophers tight end Jake Paulson, but only as a joke.
I wouldn't mind getting in one of those Gulf Stream jets.

Interesting info. Thanks. I was referencing the Gophers tight end Jake Paulson, but only as a joke.
I wouldn't mind getting in one of those Gulf Stream jets.

Remember you dont have to get the new GS700. Across from Saint Simons Island is Brunswick Georgia.
Glenco Naval Air Station was taken over by Glynn County. Gulf Stream has a reconditioning sight there that will take any model of Gulf Stream and refinish it any way you want it. You dont need any of the intercontinental jets. with a 7,000 range at Mach .95

Last edited:

Top Bottom