Stadiums in which social distancing won't be an issue

U of Miami. I'm a pre-existing conditions guy. I would have no problem attending this game.

Inside the Numbers: College football attendance drops 2 percent in ...

Bwha, ha, ha, ha
If they do allow full stadium in Statesboro for our game it will be overflow.

View attachment 7908

This is how Georgia Southern will fill Paulson Stadium with no worry of spreading Covid!

Each person that enters Paulson Stadium will be given a half pint of Statesboro Moonshine (190 proof) that they must chug at the gate before they enter the stadium because we all know that alcohol kills or destroys viruses. At Southern we are attempting to kill the virus from inside out! You will also be given a hit of Lysol to inhale to clean out those lungs. That way you wont have to where a mask and can drink freely from yor flask.!

Problem solved. Hope I get some thumbs up from the Gophers as you can repeat this process at your stadium!

Last edited:

This is how Georgia Southern will fill Paulson Stadium with no worry of spreading Covid!

Each person that enters Paulson Stadium will be given a half pint of Statesboro Moonshine (190 proof) that they must chug at the gate before they enter the stadium because we all know that alcohol kills or destroys viruses. At Southern we are attempting to kill the virus from inside out! You will also be given a hit of Lysol to inhale to clean out those lungs. That way you wont have to where a mask and can drink freely from tor flask.!

Just bathe in the moonshine when you get home. Good to go.

Just bathe in the moonshine when you get home. Good to go.
Sorry friend Pitino. The 190 proof will not penetrant all 3 layers of the skin from the outside to the inner cells. If you drink the 190 proof the blood stream will take it to every cell in your body!

This is why I was put in charge of the anti- viral project at GSU.

Sorry friend Pitino. The 190 proof will not penetrant all 3 layers of the skin from the outside to the inner cells. If you drink the 190 proof the blood stream will take it to every cell in your body!

This is why I was put in charge of the anti- viral project at GSU.
I heard you could just drink Chlorox and that would take care of it.

If one were to drink a half gallon of bleach it would kill every cell in the human body thus denying the virus host cells to replicate itself. I feel that a half pint of 190 proof moonshine would not only kill the virus, give you a nice buzz, but allow you yo drive home the next day.

GSU resending the Lysol thing and replacing it with -

You should also think about smoking because the virus doesn’t want to catch cancer or take a hit of cannabis which will confuse the virus. That way you won’t have to wear a mask and can drink freely from your flask! For those of you that do not smoke you must wear a mask with a small hole near the mouth and drink from your flask with a straw.

If one were to drink a half gallon of bleach it would kill every cell in the human body thus denying the virus host cells to replicate itself. I feel that a half pint of 190 proof moonshine would not only kill the virus, give you a nice buzz, but allow you yo drive home the next day.
8 oz. of 95% grain alcohol might give Big Dan a "nice buzz"! There's a good chance it would give us non-giants a dose of alcohol poisoning!

U of Miami. I'm a pre-existing conditions guy. I would have no problem attending this game.

Inside the Numbers: College football attendance drops 2 percent in ...
I remember being at a game in that stadium against FAU. The field was like 115°F to 120°F. I think the UV rays sanitize that stadium...;)

Top Bottom