Stadium walls around the field will have brick facade!

Yep, I hope somone can post some pictures of the new bricks and second level painting...

Not the best photo, but if you look at the field wall on the left side of the pic...

Attachments

• Bricks.jpg
    Bricks.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 261

Not the best photo, but if you look at the field wall on the left side of the pic...

Classic.
My own little idiosyncrasy, but if your guys don't come out of the tunnel with black shoes to go with this look I will be disappointed.

Classic.
My own little idiosyncrasy, but if your guys don't come out of the tunnel with black shoes to go with this look I will be disappointed.

You'll be disappointed. Start drinking now to lessen the shock.

You'll be disappointed. Start drinking now to lessen the shock.

Too bad. I like the maroon jerseys with gold pants, but I don't think that football teams should wear white shoes.

And why the insult about drinking?

This is the second time in as many visits that I have visited your site, made a neutral comment, and been insulted.

What is wrong with you people?

onwisconsin

You indeed must be on something. Have you been living under a rock? It is not possible to offend becky badger.
I don't make the rules, it is what it is. You are what you are. Becky is Goldy's bit@h.

Go Gophers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too bad. I like the maroon jerseys with gold pants, but I don't think that football teams should wear white shoes.

And why the insult about drinking?

This is the second time in as many visits that I have visited your site, made a neutral comment, and been insulted.

What is wrong with you people?

Whoa there. Don't read too much into my semi-witty remark. I know folks around here can be touchy around Wisky fans but my intent was to poke fun, not insult. Try to keep in mind that the large majority of Badger fans posting here are trolls and that sets the default reaction of many Holers towards Badger posters as cranky. That said, most folks around here will be fine so long as you show yourself capable of contributing a perspective that doesn't involve being a tool.

As far as I can tell from your posts you are not a tool. I do have to say that I'm concerned by your preference for the old W that is displayed in your photo. That look bugs the s**t out of me (which if I was in your shoes would be a good reason to like it. :))

Here's another photo of the brick

This is a little bit closer than the other photo posted earlier.

Attachments

• 025.jpg
    025.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 231

Thank you! field is such a sharp green i hope it stays that way i love it

Beautiful. Thanks for the pics. Only 4 more weeks until the scrimmage.

Wow! That is going to look absolutely awesome. What a nice finishing touch to an almost perfect job by everyone involved in the stadium design and construction.

Man, that is a classy looking stadium. I really can't wait!

Whoa there. Don't read too much into my semi-witty remark. I know folks around here can be touchy around Wisky fans but my intent was to poke fun, not insult. Try to keep in mind that the large majority of Badger fans posting here are trolls and that sets the default reaction of many Holers towards Badger posters as cranky. That said, most folks around here will be fine so long as you show yourself capable of contributing a perspective that doesn't involve being a tool.

As far as I can tell from your posts you are not a tool. I do have to say that I'm concerned by your preference for the old W that is displayed in your photo. That look bugs the s**t out of me (which if I was in your shoes would be a good reason to like it. :))

Not trolling.
I like the old school look for the Big10.
Dent their SEC face masks!

this year will be a different game then last year because marquise gray will light you drunken sconnis up.

Top Bottom