St Juste

He should be a good example for PJ's recruiting chats.

Paul Allen actually developed a bit around St. Juste during the game. When coupled with what the back judge did really made for enjoyable radio on the ride home from Omaha.

STUD was on an island with Jefferson a bunch today, had a pick six but called for PI

Watching game day highlights on nfl now. He gets tons of love

St Juste looked really good! Can't recall seeing anyone playing with so much confidence that it's dripping out. The interception to penalty to sack were great plays and great coaching. Fun to watch him. Pleased the Vikings prevailed!

It was definitely pass interference. No doubt about it. Not even questionable.

It was definitely pass interference. No doubt about it. Not even questionable.
Yup. Doesn't mean he didn't play great, because he did. But that one was obvious. He's been an under the radar star for Washington since day 1. This is a kid that Michigan was actively trying to run off their team by pushing a medical retirement, only for MN to swoop in, snatch him out of the portal, and turn him into an NFL starter. Pretty cool story.

I don't know, Jefferson had 7 catches for 115 and a td. JJ also dropped a 40 some yarder right in his hands. He also dropped another td in the end zone that was right in his hands.......of course it's hard to catch that one when his arms were being held.

JJ should have had about 180 yards and two tds. The refs did let them play, though.

Paul Allen actually developed a bit around St. Juste during the game. When coupled with what the back judge did really made for enjoyable radio on the ride home from Omaha.
Yeah, listened as well. Agree it was quite entertaining. But of course since he's a former Gopher, Allen disparaged him by commenting on his perceived lack of flexibility by saying when St. Juste changes direction he looks like an aircraft carrier.

He played great and plays physical. He knows he will get called on some plays but doesn't let it affect the next play. Shows that 2019 was much more than having two NFL Wr's. That team was really good.

I don't know, Jefferson had 7 catches for 115 and a td. JJ also dropped a 40 some yarder right in his hands. He also dropped another td in the end zone that was right in his hands.......of course it's hard to catch that one when his arms were being held.

JJ should have had about 180 yards and two tds. The refs did let them play, though.
yeah, the one in the ez his arm was being held

the other drop, got to get that

Nice to have a wr that goes for 7/115/1TD and we're like, meh, could've been better

I never think about PA, because I never listen to the game on radio.

But I would love to know how many gaskets he blew when the back judge purposefully went over and tackled Bynum.

Is there somewhere to listen to it??

But I would love to know how many gaskets he blew when the back judge purposefully went over and tackled Bynum.

Pete Bercich was the one going nuts in that duo and wouldn't stop. It was terrible radio. Both were blabbering inarticulately and crying like little babies and forgot that there were listeners that wanted to know the detail of what was happening. Bercich's negativity lasted for probably at least a drive after that and was driving me nuts. It was depressing. I was stuck in the car with the radio so had no other listening option. Not recommended.

Don't know about a game replay but the back judge "collision" was a running gag for the rest of the game. Made me laugh out loud several times while listening.

Pete Bercich was the one going nuts in that duo and wouldn't stop. It was terrible radio. Both were blabbering inarticulately and crying like little babies and forgot that there were listeners that wanted to know the detail of what was happening. Bercich's negativity lasted for probably at least a drive after that and was driving me nuts. It was depressing. I was stuck in the car with the radio so had no other listening option. Not recommended.

On the Power Trip this morning, both Hawkey and PA gave their recollection of the broadcast. Said that there was a very drunk and obnoxious fan directly in front of their box, and he was causing issues. Sounds like he was frustrating everyone on the call until security (police in SWAT gear) booted him.

Come on man, if it were a Gophers game and that happened the same amount of bitching would occur amongst fans and announcers.

Come on man, if it were a Gophers game and that happened the same amount of bitching would occur amongst fans and announcers.

I'd be bitching too. No doubt. But don't let it dominate the broadcast for the next 20 minutes.

Top Bottom