Sports Bars

Donovan

Reaction score
I'm guessing sports bars will be able to get all the games, correct? For those of us out of town that want to see the Gophers play. Is there an iPhone app from the NCAA or CBS to watch games?

Buffalo wild wings would for sure have it. I would say like a Champs, or any sports bar with lots of T.V's would have it for sure.

I'm guessing sports bars will be able to get all the games, correct? For those of us out of town that want to see the Gophers play. Is there an iPhone app from the NCAA or CBS to watch games?

Look for a bar with Direct TV, they are the ones able to get the March Madness package - it shouldn't be a problem. Most sports bars will have all the games.

Not sure about an iPhone app, but here's the March madness on demand site that you can stream any game:

http://mmod.ncaa.com/

If I recall correctly, sign up now, as if you are are an existing member, you get priority over those that sign up later. It is free.

Well, there is an NCAA March Madness app for the iPhone. For $10, you can watch games. I have no idea how long my iPhone battery would last watching a basketball game.

Top Bottom