Souhan column: Just ask Kill to run a program that steers clear of the NCAA

Hendo is the ONLY person on GH.com that enjoys reading Wren's posts.

Ban them both.

Ouch!!! Lol!!!

You can probably chalk it up to me being a relative newbie on the board who doesn't mind the occasional debate, even when i strongly disagree with the poster.

p.s. Plus, enjoy would probably not be an accurate word to describe my engagement with this post. More like irritation, but again, I don't mind a good debate once in awhile...until I get worn out if it goes nowhere but in circles, of course. :)

I now leave this post forever so I can focus solely on watching an opening day upset in the Coliseum!!! Go Gophs!!!

hendo: I statd that the goal is to ALWAYS play for the most Big Ten wins possible...

and also to KEEP things in perspective.

So, how many seasons in your world will Coach Kill have to win a Big Ten Championship? I've seen some decent coaches at Minnesota get fired after 5 seasons because they didn't get that done. Stoll lasted a few more than five, but he was a damn good coach who was fired.

I ALWAYS blame the administration at the U of M for not providing what is needed. They just try to appease the fans by firing the coach. They usually follow up the fire with a horse-crap hire...in other words...they brewster things up.

So, how long do you give Kill to win that championship hendo? How do you keep things in perspective before the axe swings on a good coach? In fifty years or so I really haven't seen the administration do much of anything right.

Top Bottom