Song Girls: We'll see you September 18

Inigo Montoya

Reaction score
This past weekend the Song Girls (if you need to know who that is you really shouldn't consider yourself a college football fan) held a fundraiser showcasing their, ahem, assets. Pray for a warm and dry day at TCF Bank Stadium that day.

And for GopherLady there is a shot of a shirtless Matt Barkley in the photos.

http://beatsc.com/?p=5116

Let's just say that if cheerleaders / dance team had a point spread the Gophers would be about 30 point dogs.

mother-of-god-super-troopers.jpg

If they can't run the 40 in 4.3 and sign with the Gophers, who cares?

This past weekend the Song Girls (if you need to know who that is you really shouldn't consider yourself a college football fan) held a fundraiser showcasing their, ahem, assets. Pray for a warm and dry day at TCF Bank Stadium that day.

And for GopherLady there is a shot of a shirtless Matt Barkley in the photos.

http://beatsc.com/?p=5116

Let's just say that if cheerleaders / dance team had a point spread the Gophers would be about 30 point dogs.

Lol! And I was hoping for a shot of Lane and Monte shirtless, bummer!

I'm a girl, and I'll even admit how hot their cheerleaders are.

I went to the Rose Bowl in 2008 when USC played Illinois and was about 15 rows away from the Song Girls (15 rows away at the Rose Bowl is REALLY close, it's not like row 15 at the dome or even TCF).

I assure all Gopher fans that this is a group of cheerleaders that is unlike anything they've ever seen in a Big Ten stadium. Perhaps "cheerleader" is not even a correct term. They really don't lead any cheers, they just stand there, shake themselves & their pom poms. But they're REALLY good at it.

Eh. Don't get me wrong, they're very attractive girls. But this year's squad doesn't seem "up to snuff" compared with previous lineups. Frankly, I don't think they're even much better looking than the U cheerleaders.

I saw dozens upon dozens of girls in Vegas this weekend that were much better looking than any of the Song Girls pictured. And no, I'm not referring to the ones inside of "gentleman's clubs".

As far as performing as cheerleaders/dance team ours is definitely more talented.

Umm...I'm transfering and no longer a Gopher or Boilermaker fan.

FIGHT ON!!!

Man, Section 105, Row 3 is looking like pure money right now....

As far as performing as cheerleaders/dance team ours is definitely more talented.

Next time I need someone to break down the collegiate cheerleading / danceline national finals I'll send you a message. Till then I'll continue to be a knuckle-dragging, beer-swilling, brat-eating, burping-and-farting male college football fan.

83605427.jpg

Next time I need someone to break down the collegiate cheerleading / danceline national finals I'll send you a message. Till then I'll continue to be a knuckle-dragging, beer-swilling, brat-eating, burping-and-farting male college football fan.

83605427.jpg

With that description of yourself i'd say you have a honest chance with one of those girls. :rolleyes:

cute girls but...

nothing special really. Could be any group of cheerleaders from any big school anywhere.

No offense to the Gopher cheer squad, but sorry, they don't "build" cheerleaders like that in Minnesota. Anyone who was at the Metrodome for the 2009 NCAA Tournament and got a first-hand look at the Song Girls knows what I'm talking about. Very difficult not to gawk, no matter how young or old you are.

No offense to the Gopher cheer squad, but sorry, they don't "build" cheerleaders like that in Minnesota. Anyone who was at the Metrodome for the 2009 NCAA Tournament and got a first-hand look at the Song Girls knows what I'm talking about. Very difficult not to gawk, no matter how young or old you are.

Agree with the first-hand look.....in person, they are ridiculous.

Section 152 Row 4 here...i'll have a nice seat for that.

Top Bottom