Some new shirts to wear on Saturdays at the tailgate, home, wherever

Elliot, if you recreate those Buck F***y shirts, I'm sure there will be buyers like myself ready to buy one.

This probably makes me sound like a Sally, but I don't want to design any shirts that are downright profane. That said, I'd like to see what one looks like. Does anyone have a picture of one?

emann said:
Playing around with some other ideas... This is a simple one that people have done for Ohio and Michigan, but I wanted to see what it looked like in Maroon and Gold. Thoughts? Like/dislike?

I like the idea with this one in that people could wear it for hockey, football, basketball, etc.

I definitely would buy if you would make the picture on the shirt smaller - does not need to take up the whole shirt...and change to Gildan. (My opinion) Just saying.

hahaha those are awesome, the maroon t-shirt with the gold outline is way better IMO

I think the maroon looks better too. but I have so few gold tee's that I'd almost prefer that option.

Also it isn't profane if it's true. Buck *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#y is a fact.

This probably makes me sound like a Sally, but I don't want to design any shirts that are downright profane. That said, I'd like to see what one looks like. Does anyone have a picture of one?

It was this simple. I can't remember if there was anything on the back.
front.jpg

It was this simple. I can't remember if there was anything on the back.
front.jpg

Wasn't there a buck deer on the back having its way with a dead Bucky. I think it said 'payback's a b!tch'.

I was thinking "#GOphers" would be a decent and simple t-shirt idea. Basically a twitter hashtag version of "Go Gophers"

@CrocShots - I have no idea why, but as soon as I saw that picture I burst out laughing.

Maybe it's the subtly of the shirt.

@MadtownGopher - That's exactly the shirt that the University should make and hand out for the proposed Gold out. Simple and effective. If the U did it, they could even throw an "M" or small screen printed Goldy logo on it.

Maybe it already exists, but I kind of want one with DPO's (I think he's the one anyway) avatar, with the mock Metallica logo that says "KILL M ALL".

Maybe it already exists, but I kind of want one with DPO's (I think he's the one anyway) avatar, with the mock Metallica logo that says "KILL M ALL".

I love that, too, but I don't know how close that would come to stepping on toes, so to speak. I made one when Kill was hired and thought about re-doing it and cleaning it up for a shirt. Here is the older design:

tumblr_ld4pjnHaFJ1qc45gp.jpg

Alright folks, we've got it:

Get it here. (Or click on the picture.) We're in pre-order until we sell a few of them. If you have a XXL or a small size though, this is a good thing because I typically order very few sizes in the small/big range. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns. Thanks again to those of you out there for your interest.

(Again, the picture might seem pixelated, but obviously the shirt is NOT. Look at the shirts on the site for examples of that or just ask some of the GH-ers who have bought the Axe, Floyd or the Jug.)

Man.. I want one of those badly.. Unfortunately, it would cause a stir with my wife and her family. Mmm.. Decisions, decisions..

Alright folks, we've got it:

Get it here. (Or click on the picture.) We're in pre-order until we sell a few of them. If you have a XXL or a small size though, this is a good thing because I typically order very few sizes in the small/big range. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns. Thanks again to those of you out there for your interest.

(Again, the picture might seem pixelated, but obviously the shirt is NOT. Look at the shirts on the site for examples of that or just ask some of the GH-ers who have bought the Axe, Floyd or the Jug.)

This would be great with an outline of Iowa on the back that says "A close second"

I love that, too, but I don't know how close that would come to stepping on toes, so to speak. I made one when Kill was hired and thought about re-doing it and cleaning it up for a shirt. Here is the older design:

tumblr_ld4pjnHaFJ1qc45gp.jpg

That is awesome!

I like DPO's color scheme, too. Maybe I should talk to him.

That would be an awesome shirt for the U to put together for gold out situations, or well, just in general.

ANN ARBOR IS A WHORE

saw this shirt during the michigan vs illinois game, hysterical.

The "Worst State Ever" shirts have been sent to the printer and are on the way here. Thanks to everyone who has already ordered and those who showed the design to a friend, etc.

A couple of people expressed interest in the Floyd shirt, but we were sold out. I just made the decision to re-stock the shirt, so we have sizes small through XXL available again on the site. I wanted to make sure they were here in time for this year's Floyd of Rosedale game; they will be. Thanks again guys for your interest.

Here it is: http://elliotmann.myshopify.com/products/floyd

Look what came in today: https://www.facebook.com/EmptyBandwagon

Worst State Ever - now it's official. It's not as if you can just print anything you want on a T-shirt.

Here is an update of what some of the shirts look like printed. (We also have "The Jug" printed.) There are more pics on the FB page or if people want, I can re-post them again here. Thanks again to those of you who have ordered. Worst State Ever is shipping this afternoon.

To order, click the image above and it will bring you to the store. Otherwise, the address is http://elliotmann.myshopify.com.

Looks like someone liked the "Floyd" design. Here is a FB link to a shirt the team will wear in the weight room and during walkthroughs this week:

scaled.php

Also, we have "Floyd" shirts in stock if you want one for Saturday's game. It takes about two or three days for shipping, so I would order ASAP if you're interested. Thanks again guys for your support.

Top Bottom