SOME Gopher fans wanted to keep up with GSU. If you're not one of them skip this post!

The win/game against GSU will be a stain against the program that we'll never recover from.

Not as long as you were a P5 team that got a good game against a G5 GSU team, that wasn't ranked, and you only won by a field goal! Dont you think ndsuStocker? Sorry ndsuStocker you logic just does't add up! While your putting GSU down I'll be pulling for the GOPHERS!!!!

Last edited:

Oh by the way GOPHER fans, I'll be pulling for you against #24 Michigan in October! Hope its on TV! I guess ndsuStocker will be pulling for the GOPHERS also??????

Thanks. I'll stop ribbing you on GSU. Go Eagles.

Its OK if you do prefer other teams over GSU. I like the banter with you, but I do pull for the Gophers and hope to see them on TV this year!

Last edited:

Thanks. I'll stop ribbing you on GSU. Go Eagles.

Why would you stop ribbing GSU and myself now after I came back after the GSU - Gopher games and gave you credit for the win? I also came back and gave you credit for the Gophers other wins last year.'' No, if you were to stop putting GSU down I don't know what I'd do with myself! :) :)

Why would you stop ribbing GSU and myself now after I came back after the GSU - Gopher games and gave you credit for the win? I also came back and gave you credit for the Gophers other wins last year.'' No, if you were to stop putting GSU down I don't know what I'd do with myself! :) :)

If you don't understand....take a look at your recent posting history. Hell....take a look at your signature. I can continue to trounce your team and your inability to put together a rational thought.

I figured an olive branch might be good. But it's clear that you aren't intelligent enough to see that.

That signature goes back when GSU won 6 NCs in 15 years using the Spread Triple option or flex option.

As far as my current posting on your football forum geve me an example of how I put the Gopher football team down. Why dont you look at my last posts on your football board? Keep the off topice board out of it.

So your talking about my signature.

Georgia Southern Option Football - often out weighed but seldom out played! When I want your openion I'll tell you what it should be!

When we used the Spread or Flex triple option our offensive line was always out weighted, but we used cut blocking back then which could stop large, fat slow defensive linemen.

"When I want your opinion I'll tell you what it should be!"

Well- that was set up for people like you.

Nobody cares about GSU or gsupeople.com with all of their seven posters talking about how to decorate their lawn with scattered car parts. "Should I put the trash fire over here?....or over here?"

I don't care...as long as Talon learns how to use your, you're, they're, their, and there.

Nobody cares about GSU or gsupeople.com with all of their seven posters talking about how to decorate their lawn with scattered car parts. "Should I put the trash fire over here?....or over here?"

Oh Snap, you're wrong again Stocker! o_O o_O o_O

GSUFANS.com Statistics
There are currently 1113 users online
Threads 38,086 Posts 931,533 Members 3,666
Welcome to our newest member, excel

Last edited:

NDS

Like the thread title states ndsuStocker or StockerOfBrock

SOME Gopher fans wanted to keep up with GSU. If you're not one them than skip this post!

Not every Gopher fan wants to post under this thread heading. Those that do can & they can post comments good or bad about GSU games!

Oh, but not you Brock, I surly want you to post!

That way if GSU wins you can say that we lucked out & IF we loose you can gloat and say - I told you so.

Last edited:

You're just a Buffoon, on this board, that doesn't like another poster, from another team on this board giving the Gophers a chance in the FBS to make a name for themselves.

Last edited:

Eagles almost gave the game away in the middle of the 3rd. GSU35 ULM 30 - GSU was way ahead in stats into the middle of the 3rd & then ULM really pressed our defense and offense. Nice comeback for ULM but they fell 5 points short.

Score by Quarter
TEAM1234T
GSU71414035
ULM3146730

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>GSU........................................ ULM

STAT
Total Yds369426
Pass Yds29334
Rush Yds34092
Penalties7-575-45
1st Downs1924
3rd Downs9-135-15
4th Downs0-15-5
Total Plays6073
Avg Yds/Play6.25.8
Avg Yds/Completion9.710.8
Avg Yds/Rush6.45.1
Sack-Adj Rush Yd(Avg)347 (6.7)99 (5.8)
Red Zone4-44-5
Time of Poss34:5325:07
Turnovers (Def Pts Off)0 (0)0 (0)
Fumbles-Lost0-00-0
Sacks (Def Yds)1 (7)1 (7)
TFL (Def Yds)4 (15)2 (9)

Last edited:

Not thanks. They didn't come close to covering the spread. Fortunately I also bet the over....which helps a bit.

ESPN predicted GSU 51 ULM 27 so I understand the way you feel. I was let down also.

Not thanks. They didn't come close to covering the spread. Fortunately I also bet the over....which helps a bit.

I still think the Gophers will pull off the upset against the Wolverines no mater how badly you don't want this outsider GSU fan to pull for your team. :cool:

Last edited:

Stocker08 - " Getting the win was the important thing for your squad though."

Well since we are talking to each other a little now I have posted GSUs schedule below. It use to be that I thought we could beat any team we played, but I have had to reduce my expectations over the last 5 years running this Pistol Option Offensive thing under past and current coaching staff.

Their are 2 games we have to win App. State & Georgia State.

Ice cream on the cake if we beat Army and FAU

Go , Go Gophers beat the Wolverines - TALON

GSU GAME

GSU 3-1 vs Costal Carolina 4-0

Costal is ranked #25 but the G5 teams started before the P5 teams so I doubt as the season goes on, even if Costal wins out, they won't be in the top 25. Costal averages 40+ points a game.

Coastal Carolinas' Record
Beat Kansas 38-23
Beat Campbell 43-21
Beat Arkansas State - 52-23
Beat Louisiana Cajons 30-21

Coastal Carolina 28 - GSU 14

Game Summery
14 - 14 at the end of first half - no scoring in the 3rd - Coastal pours it on in the in the 4th with 14 unanswered points. Coastal now 5-0 GSU now 3-2. Hats off to Coastal for hanging in their and Rowling the game up in the 4th.

Last edited:

Tough game. I was flipping in every once in a while. I'm surprised at the lack of scoring. Figured that there would be more points. GSU kept it tied until the fourth though.

Tough game. I was flipping in every once in a while. I'm surprised at the lack of scoring. Figured that there would be more points. GSU kept it tied until the fourth though.

Thanks, but they rolled over GSU in the 4th. We have not been the GSU I remember for the past 5 years.

Still It will make me feel a little better when the Gophers beat the Wolverines!

stocker08 said:
Good win against South Alabama last night. They are a sneaky fast team. 3-3...but some close losses against legit teams. I mean...they got rocked by UAB....but they played Tulane (a good G5) team close. Army in a few weeks and App State will be the big remaining tests. GSU should be able to take down Troy next week.

TALON- THANKS BUT -

6 years ago & before I'd say yes to that & would say that we could win any game at any time. NOW I JUST HOPE WE WIN BY ANY SCORE EVEN BY 1 POINT!!!!!

POINTS -Georgia Southern 20 to Troy's 13
GSU was 4-2 now 5-2 vs Troy State 4-2 now 4-3

Time of Possession GSU GSU 43 min vs 18 min.

Rushing GSU 326 vs Troy 14
Passing GSU 85 vs 201
Total yards GSU 411 vs 235

2 poor GSU red zone attempts made by GSU led to 2 FGs vs 2 TDs

Top Bottom