(Social Media) GopherLady won't tell you . . .

DL65

Reaction score
but I will; today is Nadine's birthday.

Happy Birhday, Nadine! Hope you have a great one, and may you experience and cover a plethora of Gopher footbal/basketball victories.

Thanks again to you and your team at GopherHole . . . great site for information, commentary and humor.

Go Gophers!!

Happy Birthday GL. Hope you have a great day without that 'creepy guy' hanging around.

Happy birthday to a really classy lady. You are a shining star that shows us that is possible to be a Gopher fan and still remain rational. Enjoy your day, you deserve it!

All the best. We all really appreciate all your hard work and hope it leads to much success in the future.

Happy Birthday GL. Hope you have a great day without that 'creepy guy' hanging around.

Station 19, I am GopherLady's favorite "creepy guy" and also her biggest fan.

Happy Birthday Nadine, from your favorite creepy guy and biggest fan.

Awesome work all-around Nadine, many thanks

Happy Birthday

Wow! I'm a little overwhelmed at all the kind wishes...and Dr. Don thinking I believe he's 19!?

I absolutely love the community here, and have made some of my best friends on GH, so I really appreciate your kind words. Thank you!!!! :)

Happy Birthday Nadine - it was great to meet you in person at USC!

Wow! I'm a little overwhelmed at all the kind wishes...and Dr. Don thinking I believe he's 19!?

I absolutely love the community here, and have made some of my best friends on GH, so I really appreciate your kind words. Thank you!!!! :)

I think I confused you. I never mentioned that I was thinking that you believe I am 19. The comment of mine was addressed to Station 19, so I edited that post of mine.

But that is ok, GL, I get more confused as I get older also. And from what I can recall, that is still ok.

Go Gophers!!!

Happy Birthday! Hopefully your birthday is sandwiched in between 2 Gopher wins.

I think I confused you. I never mentioned that I was thinking that you believe I am 19. The comment of mine was addressed to Station 19, so I edited that post of mine.

But that is ok, GL, I get more confused as I get older also. And from what I can recall, that is still ok.

Go Gophers!!!

Now I'm confused.

Whose birthday was it again?

Top Bottom