So....

GopherLady

Reaction score
Who's excited for tomorrow night? Ok - I get it's exhibition, I get that we've dealt with some bad news this week, and I get it's Duluth...but I get chills everytime I walk into The Barn after the off-sesaon. I just love the lights, the way it smells, the sound of shoes squeaking on the court, everything games entail! Since I was out of town for Tubby's tipoff, I'm also excited to see how the guys have changed, both physically and with their skill levels. I've waited for this day since the NC game on April 6th.

There is nothing I love more that Golden Gopher Basketball! Who's with me??? :clap:

The good Dr....count me in. Have fun GL!

Me too,

I got real bummed out this week with all the legal BS but I am still going to anxiously tune-in to the internet broadcast. At least Williams and Cobbs haven't gotten into trouble (knock on wood) and we'll get to see what they can do in a game situation, especially defensively.

I'm so excited. Been counting down since April. I don't care if it's exhibition, it will be so good to get back home :D

Anybody know if you'll NEED student ID's to get into games this year like The Bank? I gave my ticket to a buddy of mine while I'm out of town and he isn't a student. Hope he doesn't get screwed at the door!

Can't wait for the focus to shift from off-court to on-court. Love the Barn! Go Gophers!

I'm pumped! A 20-point win, even if it's an exhibition, will feel nice. Johnson blocking a shot and having Cobbs run it down before flipping it to Williams for a dunk will be fun to watch.

Looking forward to it. It'll be nice to get the attention back on the court. Really want to see how Sampson and Iverson have developed and, of course, I hope Williams and Cobbs get some minutes.

Anybody know if you'll NEED student ID's to get into games this year like The Bank? I gave my ticket to a buddy of mine while I'm out of town and he isn't a student. Hope he doesn't get screwed at the door!

That is what I've been told - it was going to be the same process as football. I'm guessing, since it's an exhibition and a one time deal, he can just say he lost his ID or something and get in. Just have him be nice to the student worker, and I'm sure for one game it will be fine...I doubt it would work for WI though ;).

Top Bottom