So something is up with Mbwakwe...

"Or as others have pointed out, it could mean that the administration (or Tubby) decided he shouldn't be seen on the bench when Royce has been banished. I would disagree with that decision. The two situations seem very different."

Yes, I agree they are different. Trevor's charges are much more serious. So it defies all logic to ban Royce from bench and let Trevor sit.

I hate to be a buster of the thread...BUT...and I agree with Bronko... None of us here knows a damned thing, let the situation carry on and out. What happens, happens. What is, is. What will be, will be... Que Sara, Sara.

Clarification on the legal log

For the poster who asked what that log meant from November 17th....Its basically asking for a subpoena so that a witness will have a court order to give a deposition or testify in court. This would not have anything to do with Trevor though not being on the bench.

Yes, I agree they are different. Trevor's charges are much more serious. So it defies all logic to ban Royce from bench and let Trevor sit.

There is a big difference - Trevor had a single incident that may or may not have happened and has apparently done everything asked of him and stayed out of trouble.

Royce has had anywhere from one to ?? incidents with the law and the U (dorms) that don't seem to stop. It isn't the severity of the crime, it is the repeated occurrences and Royce's apparent inability to conduct himself appropriately.

It has nothing to do with the severity of their alleged crimes, it has to do with ongoing behavior issues and what is necessary to correct it.

Well, in my opinion Trevor is about as likely to have committed a crime as Royce, but Trevor's charged crime is much more serious. So honestly, I am more concerned with Trevor than I am Royce.

Top Bottom