Signing Day Social Slated For Feb. 5

Jon

Reaction score
Head Coach Jerry Kill will speak about the newest Gophers on National Signing Day

Register now for Signing Day Social

The University of Minnesota will host its 2014 Signing Day Social on Feb. 5 in the DQ Club Room at TCF Bank Stadium. Fans are encouraged to visit GoalLineClub.com to register and for more information.

In addition to a program featuring comments about the newest crop of Golden Gophers from head coach Jerry Kill and his staff, KFAN’s Dan Barreiro will be broadcasting live from the event. KFAN’s Justin Gaard will serve as the event emcee.

The night will include a guest appearance via Skype by the Big Ten Network’s Tom Dienhart and highlights on each recruit. A light buffet dinner and a cash bar will also be available.

The cost for the event is $25 and fans can register online at GoalLineClub.com. Doors open at 5 p.m. for registration and attendees should enter the stadium through the Benton County doors.

Parking is available in the Gopher Lot ($6) and also in nearby lots ($4) at TCF Bank Stadium.

http://www.gophersports.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/012114aab.html

Great time. We will miss this year because we will be in Florida. You have great interactions with the coaches, staff,
and other Gopher fans.

Doors open at 5pm, does anyone know what time it really gets going? i.e. I can't make it until about 7pm, would I miss most of it or would it just be getting in full swing?

Doors open at 5pm, does anyone know what time it really gets going? i.e. I can't make it until about 7pm, would I miss most of it or would it just be getting in full swing?

If memory serves, Kill talks around 6 but things usually run behind. I would guess it will be mostly wrapped up by 7.

if you do the indiviudal tickets is it just GA? Thanks

Yes, general admission. I think you can buy a table but that requires 10 tickets.

If memory serves, Kill talks around 6 but things usually run behind. I would guess it will be mostly wrapped up by 7.

Yes, general admission. I think you can buy a table but that requires 10 tickets.

Yep, it'll be mostly done by 7.

Bringing the six-year old. Too crowded in there to bring my three-year old - need room for him to roam. I get that the DQ room is a nicer setting, but I liked the space Bierman offered the year they had it on the indoor practice field. I think that's just too dumpy now, though.

I have no been to this since they moved it to TCF Stadium. I don't suppose they will be doing any tours of any part of the stadium? I have a friend who'd probably go if they did that, he's never been to the stadium and wants to check it out. However, he's not a big enough fan to pony up $25 just for the social.

thanks!

I have no been to this since they moved it to TCF Stadium. I don't suppose they will be doing any tours of any part of the stadium? I have a friend who'd probably go if they did that, he's never been to the stadium and wants to check it out. However, he's not a big enough fan to pony up $25 just for the social.

thanks!

No tours. It's just in the DQ Club of the stadium.

Top Bottom