Sid Hartman will be interviewed tonight by Tom Brokaw!

GopherLady

Reaction score
Per Dave Mona's Facebook:

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

1st tweet says Brokaw is "working on a feature." That means it's not done yet. I'm sure that 'CCO and the Strib will let everyone know when and where it can be seen. With Sid, I suspect a fair amount of editing will be required.

Apparently the angle is that Sid is 96 years old and still working. They talked about it a little on the Sports Huddle, but did not indicate what program this was intended for. I wasn't aware that Brokaw was still working as a contributor for NBC. (Maybe the Today Show?)

1st tweet says Brokaw is "working on a feature." That means it's not done yet. I'm sure that 'CCO and the Strib will let everyone know when and where it can be seen. With Sid, I suspect a fair amount of editing will be required.

Apparently the angle is that Sid is 96 years old and still working. They talked about it a little on the Sports Huddle, but did not indicate what program this was intended for. I wasn't aware that Brokaw was still working as a contributor for NBC. (Maybe the Today Show?)

That was my assumption as well, I'm sure that whenever the piece is coming out, we'll hear about it.

I believe that Korzo told me only 5% of people over 90 survive broken hips...and Sid is 6 years older than that, and was back within a month. He's a freak of nature.

That was my assumption as well, I'm sure that whenever the piece is coming out, we'll hear about it.

I believe that Korzo told me only 5% of people over 90 survive broken hips...and Sid is 6 years older than that, and was back within a month. He's a freak of nature.

As Sid's close personal friend, and Gopher legend, Bud Grant says "durability is more important than ability."

Sid certainly has the former, the latter not as much over the past decade but no doubt he's a gamer.

Go Gophers!!

Love the column. but how about taking a breather on Sundays and letting someone else (not Mike Max) have a chance?

Top Bottom