SIAP School Record 3.43 Cumulative GPA. Gopher Athletics getting it done!

Do you have any sources to back up that claim?
It is just kind of known. You do have some really good students starting, look at the lineman from Monticello who took difficult classes. Most of these athletes are not taking the hardest courses.

It is just kind of known. You do have some really good students starting, look at the lineman from Monticello who took difficult classes. Most of these athletes are not taking the hardest courses.
So in other words there is no concrete evidence for your claim, just a feeling.

Most students are not taking the hardest classes. Give it a break.

What is the evidence scout team members take harder classes and get higher grades? Is that a requirement for assignment to scout team?

Do you think we had better receivers than Bateman but because their grades were too high to qualify for game playing time they just stayed on scout team?

I assume you’re disappointed it isn’t 3.44 then

I believe you. I feel bad for you if you actually have different feelings based on such marginal changes. Your life is harder than mine
This is so ridiculous I am not even sure how to respond.

You either are trolling or you might want to brush up on your reading comprehension. Even being pedantic you should be able to deduce what I meant better than this.

I mean...wow.

I guess it is a weird take to be happy the team keeps getting better academically. Who knew...

Are your takes this bad in real life?

This is so ridiculous I am not even sure how to respond.

You either are trolling or you might want to brush up on your reading comprehension. Even being pedantic you should be able to deduce what I meant better than this.

I mean...wow.

I guess it is a weird take to be happy the team keeps getting better academically. Who knew...

Are your takes this bad in real life?
I just can’t believe that the team GPA being marginally different makes a difference in your life. You’re too invested

This was the entire athletic department.

Every single athlete officially recorded as being on a varsity roster. The average of all their GPAs. That's like 700-800 students??

Still, it's somewhat interesting, because this is obviously a big point of pride and to sell to parents, etc. (as others have mentioned)

So it does create an incentive to tell athletes to take "easier" classes, that they know they can get better grades in.

Or at least for coaches to say something like "if you want to take hard classes and sign up for hard majors, that is your choice .... but you damn well better make sure you don't get anything less than a B!!!"

Top Bottom